What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Got both the Zeltu and Minifit with my order of firewater from Manabush.

Zeltu - a little bigger than most pod systems but battery life is worth the compromise. Still not mod big by any means. I like the draw on this - seems to have good flavour but am using the firewater no 1 which I haven’t tried elsewhere before. Interested to see if pods are rebuildable. I also like the adjustable airflow - can be loose enough for DTL or tight for MTL. This is perfect for going to the pub - discreet but good battery life.

Minifit - so tiny. I prefer it having a button and not being draw activated. At first I thought it was slightly too airy for me but now am used to the draw. Running Heisenberg in it and taste is not far off my stock coil tanks. Heisenberg is not subtle so will see how it goes with more mild flavours. Form factor is perfect. If I can work out how to recoil / rewick, I am tempted to buy more of these as can carry a few flavours around rather than one mod and tank. I have ordered some NR R NR 1.8 ohm small diameter coils from fasttech to try recoiling.

I haven’t tested full battery life on these but rotating them with other mods yesterday and today I still have not had to charge them.
They are both great bits of hassle free stealth kit

Last edited:
Rewicked the justfog mini pods a few times now and is quite simple and gets much easier after you have done it a few times..
Think i will try a recoil next..The coils in them are really good and i have rewicked single pods twice now ensuring a dry burn and clean first..

Take it easy when you first fire it up after rebuilding it @AJT , I think it might be the case they’ve used non resistance wire legs because resistance wire might get hot legs and melt through the plastic part of the pod that they fit through.

Let us know how you get on, I have 200 bits of nr-r-nr wire on the way from fasttech so if I’m right and it does melt I can send you some of these once they get here. How this works is that it has resistance wire in the middle (for the coil) and non resistance wire soldered on for the legs (which doesn’t heat up as much).

@Nuromanzer it’s pretty easy to rebuild the minifit. I’ve not rebuilt it yet, but have taken it apart and removed the coil and then put it back in just to test it out. There’s a useful video on naturevape showing you how to get it apart.

Take it easy when you first fire it up after rebuilding it @AJT , I think it might be the case they’ve used non resistance wire legs because resistance wire might get hot legs and melt through the plastic part of the pod that they fit through.

Let us know how you get on, I have 200 bits of nr-r-nr wire on the way from fasttech so if I’m right and it does melt I can send you some of these once they get here. How this works is that it has resistance wire in the middle (for the coil) and non resistance wire soldered on for the legs (which doesn’t heat up as much).

@Nuromanzer it’s pretty easy to rebuild the minifit. I’ve not rebuilt it yet, but have taken it apart and removed the coil and then put it back in just to test it out. There’s a useful video on naturevape showing you how to get it apart.
I suspect you'd also get a nice 'plastic' flavour in your juice. :2thumbsup:

Yes your right..I re coiled using normal 0.25mm wire x 5 wraps as could not find my ni ch wire more of a test/try really as I expected problems..and it worked/vaped fine but yes it distorted the plastic as it got to hot..the legs etc were fine no problems with the rubber it was the main plastic around where the coil sits distorted..
It vaped good though but could just slightly taste the plastic..also I think although the coil was a 2mm wrap x 5 I think it was to fat/wide and not tight wrapped enough...happy with my first attempt though just getting it to vape..

Did anyone know if the zeltu is compatible with any other coils? I like the look of it but I worry about how long we will be able to get the coils for it in the future

It uses Pods not coils ... the Pods are pretty unique .. but the unit seems to be doing well - cant see it going anywhere too soon

Just to add to this, I have just been through a really stressful couple of weeks at work. The sort of week that would normally have me running outside for a sneaky fag, or at least struggling with the temptation ....... which is stressful in itself. The fact that I now have the Firewater nic salts juices that taste decent, the only nic salts tobacco-based flavours I have tried that do, and the Zeltu, a pod system that you can taste your juice properly in, made all the difference in the world. A few big puffs on that and I actually HAD to stop ...... a proper hit. Brilliant!

I won't use it a lot, as I still prefer regular juice in a MTL tank ......... but by God I'm glad I have it for when I need it. :2thumbsup:

Just to add to this, I have just been through a really stressful couple of weeks at work. The sort of week that would normally have me running outside for a sneaky fag, or at least struggling with the temptation ....... which is stressful in itself. The fact that I now have the Firewater nic salts juices that taste decent, the only nic salts tobacco-based flavours I have tried that do, and the Zeltu, a pod system that you can taste your juice properly in, made all the difference in the world. A few big puffs on that and I actually HAD to stop ...... a proper hit. Brilliant!

I won't use it a lot, as I still prefer regular juice in a MTL tank ......... but by God I'm glad I have it for when I need it. :2thumbsup:
Hope you have a much better week next...

I’m really leaning towards a Zeltu. If my comp win Suorin Vagon comes close to hitting the mark, then I may just have to invest.

Back
Top Bottom