What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

I'm not 100% sure not ....... but from the look of it I doubt it. The base of the drip tip has an airflow adjustment ring as part of it, and I gave it a good wiggle without any give. There is no other that comes with.

When I finally kill off a pod I will have a fiddle and see if they come apart for rebuilding and so on ....... but it's not a major thing for me as I'm not intending it for everyday use.

Erk ... sorry, duplicate .... no idea how that happened ....... blame the cat...... :8:

Last edited:
I pay more due to postage. I saw a film on Farcebook of a guy rebuilding it. He did it with nichrome which I won’t use because of my allergy to nickel. I will try to find and post it here.

You could always try stainless in a lighter gauge to get the right resistance.

I'm not 100% sure not ....... but from the look of it I doubt it. The base of the drip tip has an airflow adjustment ring as part of it, and I gave it a good wiggle without any give.

When I finally kill off a pod I will have a fiddle and see if they come apart for rebuilding and so on ....... but it's not a major thing for me as I'm not intending it for everyday use.

Thank you, I do prefer stainless drip tips.

Paul Tsen posted these pictures of rebuilding a minifit with 30 ga nichrome 2mm id 5 wraps around 1 ohm
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    704.9 KB · Views: 83

I’d be hesitant to rebuild it without nr wire though, it could easily melt the soft plastic if the legs heat up.

I have nr wire on the way, and will be rebuilding it for sure. I’ve already had one apart, removed the coil and put it back in. It wasn’t difficult.

Time to clean out those two Evods I still have from 2014 - I probably still have the NR wire from rebuilding those, pretty sure, hmm.

I like the way you can see your liquid level in the Zeltu. I don’t think it is rebuildable but will wait and see what @Crewella manages to do with it.
The minifit wins for me for being tiny but they will both stay in use. I do like the Aspire AIO Eco too although the paint is easily blemished.

Rewicked the justfog mini pods a few times now and is quite simple and gets much easier after you have done it a few times..
Think i will try a recoil next..The coils in them are really good and i have rewicked single pods twice now ensuring a dry burn and clean first..

Got both the Zeltu and Minifit with my order of firewater from Manabush.

Zeltu - a little bigger than most pod systems but battery life is worth the compromise. Still not mod big by any means. I like the draw on this - seems to have good flavour but am using the firewater no 1 which I haven’t tried elsewhere before. Interested to see if pods are rebuildable. I also like the adjustable airflow - can be loose enough for DTL or tight for MTL. This is perfect for going to the pub - discreet but good battery life.

Minifit - so tiny. I prefer it having a button and not being draw activated. At first I thought it was slightly too airy for me but now am used to the draw. Running Heisenberg in it and taste is not far off my stock coil tanks. Heisenberg is not subtle so will see how it goes with more mild flavours. Form factor is perfect. If I can work out how to recoil / rewick, I am tempted to buy more of these as can carry a few flavours around rather than one mod and tank. I have ordered some NR R NR 1.8 ohm small diameter coils from fasttech to try recoiling.

I haven’t tested full battery life on these but rotating them with other mods yesterday and today I still have not had to charge them.

Back
Top Bottom