What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Yes, that’s the only drawback of the suorin for me. I’m guessing you doubters must have the first version, though. Or perhaps we have very different preferences...

Yep. I think mine was the first version as I got it when it had just come out.

Its the coil

the nature vape coils themselves are excellent - they always seem to have an edge over self wound .. and the legs are made from non resistance wire .. so no hot legging .. just the coil itself heats

Ah ok, that makes sense.

I have some nr r nr wire on the way to ty rebuilding it. I’m thinking hot legs on this would probably melt through the pod!

I’ve already had the coil out one of the pods to have a look, it’s pretty straightforward to do and put back together.

Zeltu is charging at the moment so I will soon be able to compare it with the minifit. Interesting times.
I have decided (maybe prematurely) that salts are not what I am looking for. It was the idea of getting the lower throat hit that appealed to me more than upping my nic levels. I shall remain in the 6-12-18mg realm for now. The pods are light and small and easy and I will get some tutorials on how to rebuild them as they will contain only Manabush.

Zeltu is charging at the moment so I will soon be able to compare it with the minifit. Interesting times.
I have decided (maybe prematurely) that salts are not what I am looking for. It was the idea of getting the lower throat hit that appealed to me more than upping my nic levels. I shall remain in the 6-12-18mg realm for now. The pods are light and small and easy and I will get some tutorials on how to rebuild them as they will contain only Manabush.

If the pods can be rebuilt then this is a very tempting device.

Oops, I just realized you're probably not referring to the Zeltu for rebuilding

As someone notoriously cheapskate, who tends to buy clones from China, this was a 'what the hell' moment ...... but I don't regret it. It feels sooooo much better in quality, the magnets are good and snap on tightly, the pod has a nice screw cap rather that a poxy little rubber bung, and I much prefer the 'proper' drip tip to chewing on a corner! :D

It's also actually not as clunky as I'd expected - in height and width it's not much bigger than a Suorin Air ...... it's just a lot deeper so it doesn't have that cool 'credit card' thing going on. It does have that cool 'zippo' thing instead though, and once it's in my back pocket I doubt I'll notice the difference. :D

View attachment 166594 View attachment 166595

Thanks for the review, I’m really tempted by this little device, can you change the drip tip for any other or do you get a stainless one with it.

When I have a zeltu pod run out I will look and see if they can be

Truth is I’ve been using one all week and it’s still fine - so even if they can’t - I’m alright with that at four quid each

Thanks for the review, I’m really tempted by this little device, can you change the drip tip for any other or do you get a stainless one with it.
I'm not 100% sure not ....... but from the look of it I doubt it. The base of the drip tip has an airflow adjustment ring as part of it, and I gave it a good wiggle without any give. There is no other that comes with.

When I finally kill off a pod I will have a fiddle and see if they come apart for rebuilding and so on ....... but it's not a major thing for me as I'm not intending it for everyday use.

Last edited:
When I have a zeltu pod run out I will look and see if they can be

Truth is I’ve been using one all week and it’s still fine - so even if they can’t - I’m alright with that at four quid each

I pay more due to postage. I saw a film on Farcebook of a guy rebuilding it. He did it with nichrome which I won’t use because of my allergy to nickel. I will try to find and post it here.

Back
Top Bottom