What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Put a small bit of the outer layer of a labo puff at the air holes between the outer casing and the rubber inner bit, then poke through the holes with a toothpick. Mine is silent since I did this, and a bit tighter.
Nice tip...will give it a go.

Zeltu X is here ...... and some nic salts juice for it! :2thumbsup:

P1160738.JPG

Last edited:
This week been testing the jac wee vim and it’s very good..also been using the aspire spryte and the justfog mini..for pure pocket mod ease of use weight etc my favourite is the justfog mini it’s just way to perfect for your pocket..flavour and vapour is very good and although I have over the days mixed and matched the kit using each one at different times of the day and taking them out with me both the aspire and vim weight the same but aspire feels well heavier and a lot more cumbersome in the pocket..the wee vim is pretty good for the pocket but nothing like the justfog mini it’s just perfect for out and about and good battery life will easily last me a day..
So currently justfog mini is my go too pocket mod and thinking about it will probably be the main one from now on..for taking out the house that is..until I purchase another pod mod.
There is a youtube video about how to rebuild the justfog mini and nature vape has the re-wickable coil they have made for this. I have the nature vape one and it is good not tried re-wicking yet but their video looks simple enough!!

I’ve ordered one too @Crewella. :)2
I don't think you'll regret it. I was mainly seduced by the looks and the metal ....... but having just tasted it, after the Suorin Air it's like night and day. I can actually taste the juice properly, and you can adjust the airflow at the drip tip base, which I really appreciate. I also felt I got a proper nic 'hit' too ....... which is what I want this for. For everyday I will stick to my regular kit and my regular juice ........ but this is for support in places I need to be stealthy, and I feel it will also help with those craving emergencies.

.... and it's purdy ...... ;)

Yep that’s what I want mine for. Sneaky stealth vapes in the loo at work. ;)

Not only did I think the Suorin Air was meh but I’m always getting bits in the mouthpiece where it’s been stuffed in the black hole that is my work bag.

As someone notoriously cheapskate, who tends to buy clones from China, this was a 'what the hell' moment ...... but I don't regret it. It feels sooooo much better in quality, the magnets are good and snap on tightly, the pod has a nice screw cap rather that a poxy little rubber bung, and I much prefer the 'proper' drip tip to chewing on a corner! :D

It's also actually not as clunky as I'd expected - in height and width it's not much bigger than a Suorin Air ...... it's just a lot deeper so it doesn't have that cool 'credit card' thing going on. It does have that cool 'zippo' thing instead though, and once it's in my back pocket I doubt I'll notice the difference. :D

P1160741.JPG P1160743.JPG

There is a youtube video about how to rebuild the justfog mini and nature vape has the re-wickable coil they have made for this. I have the nature vape one and it is good not tried re-wicking yet but their video looks simple enough!!

The standard pod that comes with it is rewickable. I’m not sure how the naturevapeone could really make it any easier. I was a bit confused about it.

Not only did I think the Suorin Air was meh but I’m always getting bits in the mouthpiece where it’s been stuffed in the black hole that is my work bag.

Yes, that’s the only drawback of the suorin for me. I’m guessing you doubters must have the first version, though. Or perhaps we have very different preferences...

The standard pod that comes with it is rewickable. I’m not sure how the naturevapeone could really make it any easier. I was a bit confused about it.
Its the coil

the nature vape coils themselves are excellent - they always seem to have an edge over self wound .. and the legs are made from non resistance wire .. so no hot legging .. just the coil itself heats

Back
Top Bottom