What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

One for @speedfreek67 today!

Speedfreek has had a blue mesh tapered 810 from me before, today we set about the task of making one of the same profile but in a red mesh. It’s surprisingly difficult to make two the same when making tips by hand....

So here we go buddy, I hope you like it!

You can pay for your order here, I’ll get this out to you ASAP :)

https://customtips.co.uk/custom-order/

IMG_3786.jpg
IMG_3787.jpg
IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3789.jpg
    IMG_3789.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 39
One for @speedfreek67 today!

Speedfreek has had a blue mesh tapered 810 from me before, today we set about the task of making one of the same profile but in a red mesh. It’s surprisingly difficult to make two the same when making tips by hand....

So here we go buddy, I hope you like it!

You can pay for your order here, I’ll get this out to you ASAP :)

https://customtips.co.uk/custom-order/

View attachment 168032View attachment 168033View attachment 168035
View attachment 168036
That looks bang on mate!

I just paid I hope it all came through okay. :)

Fits like a glove, thanks mate
1st one that actually fits properly, now let me know if you get any coloured blanks that will fit!
PHOTO_20180803_174313.jpeg

1st one that actually fits properly, now let me know if you get any coloured blanks that will fit!View attachment 168066

Awesome! Pleased you like it dude [emoji16]

I think the red and white blank I have may fit, will have a look over the weekend and try one!

I’m looking in to making a mould to make my own resin blanks which would be absolutely amazing, customers could pick from literally endless colours and sizes, sky’s the limit. Once I have the back log cleared and the site loaded we’ll crack on with it ;)

1st one that actually fits properly, now let me know if you get any coloured blanks that will fit!View attachment 168066

Just looked again, is it flush with the side of your atty mate? Not sure if it’s the angle but it looks like it’s poking out past the top of the atty?

Odd if it is, it’s smack in flush with the tobhino I have [emoji52]

The thickness of a hair (if that) cant take a decent photo with this crappy phone as the flash is stuck on.
Weirdly enough if i turn the tip 180 degrees there is no overhang at all[emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom