What's new

Something is brewing....

if it does come to that, I'm sure you'll do an excellent job of recreating it..... no need to worry about the originals I have another set of the green ones, that's why I sent those..... just in case :)

9.5w baby! :D

View attachment 173462

Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that mate. I’m sure it will arrive, tomorrow I reckon.

Careful with that mod, you will have the ohms law on your back.

Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that mate. I’m sure it will arrive, tomorrow I reckon.

Careful with that mod, you will have the ohms law on your back.

me too, stop worrying. :D

It's sub-ohm too because it's a SS coil I was vaping in TC on my DNA60 before, lol

me too, stop worrying. :D

It's sub-ohm too because it's a SS coil I was vaping in TC on my DNA60 before, lol

You’re just a badass mofo. Sub ohm on a genny. Slightly jealous, I can’t build mesh for shit, feels like I’m missing out on something [emoji23]

You’re just a badass mofo. Sub ohm on a genny. Slightly jealous, I can’t build mesh for shit, feels like I’m missing out on something [emoji23]

lol ... no mesh mate, it's just cotton hanging down.

I ain't that badass. :D

lol ... no mesh mate, it's just cotton hanging down.

I ain't that badass. :D

Ah you’re a mesh retard too then? I bought a nextgen years ago, mesh and mini blow torch. Tried, tried and tried again. Put a hammer through it in the end.

Shame really because I vape all sorts of setups, squonkers, drippers and MTL tanks. I just stick to my kayfun 5 for my high nic juices now.

Ah you’re a mesh retard too then? I bought a nextgen years ago, mesh and mini blow torch. Tried, tried and tried again. Put a hammer through it in the end.

Shame really because I vape all sorts of setups, squonkers, drippers and MTL tanks. I just stick to my kayfun 5 for my high nic juices now.

haha..

I've never even tried to use it, I'm not even sure I understand it even now. :D

haha..

I've never even tried to use it, I'm not even sure I understand it even now. :D

I wouldn’t bother if you have a short temper, it’s enough to send anyone over the edge [emoji23]

@Lee you clearly have good taste with the owl theme. Look forward to the new release

@Lee you clearly have good taste with the owl theme. Look forward to the new release

Haha, forgot you had a owl avatar [emoji23]

Seems we have lots of owl fans on potv after all [emoji16][emoji16]

Haha, forgot you had a owl avatar [emoji23]

Seems we have lots of owl fans on potv after all [emoji16][emoji16]

My avatar is a pic I took many years ago of a very tame owl. Kinda had a bit of a affinity with them since

Back
Top Bottom