What's new

Big juice uk?

Mbsun

Postman
Hi
What are peoples thoughts on concentrates from the above?

I have used dark star for a long time, but wish to change. The orange and passionfruit is my favourite for an idea of my taste
Previously I have used brews brothers but found their products a bit "complicated" (sort of too many flavours in the mix), along with a few brands like dinner lady (I liked) and Ivg (I hated)

Alright? Or good? Lol

(If compared to the above brands for example)

If just "alright", the best? In terms of fruit concentrates, in your opinion?

I have used a lot of BJ concs and, generally, they are good value and are pretty comparable flavour wise wi the likes of Capella.....not premium concentrates, but generally not shite, they do an absolutely fab Fruit pastilles.

Cheers

I have bought myself 8 50ml bottles to try over the next couple of months. At a little over £5 a time it's no disaster if I am underwhelmed , but happy days if not

Fwiw
Generally with all the other concentrate I used its 20-25%, so 50ml to a 250ml bottle, sometimes 62.5 ml.
These say 15-20% , I plan on 20% (a) at this price point I couldn't give a rats about trying to produce 33% more liquid, (b) the math is fool proof

Alright? Or good? Lol

(If compared to the above brands for example)

If just "alright", the best? In terms of fruit concentrates, in your opinion?
So, some are amazing, some are ok. Their fruits are good!

Good to hear, my order is basically fruits, a couple with ice and a couple of sweets Inc the fruit pastilles recommended

Back
Top Bottom