What's new

Tobacco flavour recommendations.

axg20202

Hi all. I've been making my own simple juice recipes for quite a while now, and use a couple of different RTAs mouth-to-lung. I have never tried tobacco flavours and fancy giving some a try, but it's a minefield. Im not at all looking to recreate the taste of real cigarettes, but I do have an idea of what I'm looking for. I have in mind a slightly honeyed light tobacco/mild rolling tobacco flavour with some subtle spice notes. In fact, I have some 'booze and baccy' beard oil which smells great and might be along the right lines:
. "base notes of honeyed fresh tobacco leaves, dusty aromatic frankincense, maple-like benzoin, woody oak moss and warm exotic vanilla bean, layered with mid notes of fresh hops and sweet bog myrtle finished with the top notes of orange zest and spice from the bay rum tree."

Any ideas on flavour concentrates to try? I'm not sure where to even start.

Hi @axg20202 and welcome :thumbup:

There are quite a few threads on tobacco flavours (e.g. this one) but the site seems to be on go slow at the moment so I'm having trouble finding them. Maybe somebody else can help, or use the search feature (on another day when things are back to normal speed wise).

Manabush are probably the kings of tobacco flavours, I know you're looking for concentrates, but it might give you a few ideas. Concentrate wise, flavorah seem to have the best range. But you could also browse through vapable, rainbow vapes, or chefs flavours because other flavour houses have plenty too.

Drake's do a Morgan's Maple concentrate which is a Burley/Canadian maple NET.

Needs a couple of weeks steeping for the maple to be at it's best.

Drake's do a Morgan's Maple concentrate which is a Burley/Canadian maple NET.

Needs a couple of weeks steeping for the maple to be at it's best.

I’m on it now and it’s decent, definitely needs a steep though I mixed this about six months ago and tried it after a week and one tank was enough but I came across it rummaging for something different today and I’m enjoying it, I’ll probably mix another bottle.

If you've never tried tobacco before I'd try a few pre made juices to see what they are like. Manabush Nokomis range is always a good place to start if you want tobacco with other stuff thrown in, they are the masters. Otherwise I did some research on mixing and the flavorah tobaccos are good.

have a look way back in the mixology section. as well as the thread @MHL mentioned i’m sure there’s a similar one focused on INW tobaccos.

but i’d say for someone starting out flavorah, and maybe some of the FA ones, are a good place to start.

Kentucky Blend
Red Burly

both Flavorah, I don't ever seem to go wrong with these two. Solo or mixing.

Back
Top Bottom