What's new

Rewicking with tobacco flavours

Currently on Drake's mild Kentucky in the tripod 2 and it's a cracking vape which I can seem to get the wick to last a couple of evenings. Last week on a totally different net it was a change every evening, I don't mind changing wicks but I suppose if your new to rebuillables it might cheese you off :21:

Currently on Drake's mild Kentucky in the tripod 2 and it's a cracking vape which I can seem to get the wick to last a couple of evenings. Last week on a totally different net it was a change every evening, I don't mind changing wicks but I suppose if your new to rebuillables it might cheese you off :21:
I'm not new to rebuildables. I'm just a lazy fucker. [emoji3061][emoji3061]

try mixing them at 1%. don’t worry about what colour the wick looks, unless it tastes manky. they are very good concentrates once you find the right balance and in my experience are very much cleaner than many other baccies such as INW or NETs, but easily comparable in terms of taste.

the red burley is a great concentrate for a cheeky mix, depending what fruit concentrates you have it works very well with things like fig, plum, pomegranate, rich and sweet dark fruits, nothing too acidic. and all dessert stuff. caramel, toffee, butterscotch, custard. it just adds a very nice throat hit tobacco dunt to anything you mix it with, but keep the percentage quite low. if you pick up any more of them cured tobacco is great and mixes well with red burley. oriental and turkish are also good for blends and Connecticut shade is solo at 1% or less.

the kentucky for me is also one to puff solo at 0.5 % or so, complex enough on it’s own for me to bother trying to blend it. you could try it at 1% and see how you get on.
Remixed/diluted some red burley to 2%

Much clearer and coil/cotton friendly and the flavour is popping. 4% was way too much. I'm happy so far at 2% but I'll give 1% a go soon. Thanks for your suggestions @zouzounaki

I'll also be trying some of your other fruit/baccy mixes in the future.
IMG20230902104457.jpg

Remixed/diluted some red burley to 2%

Much clearer and coil/cotton friendly and the flavour is popping. 4% was way too much. I'm happy so far at 2% but I'll give 1% a go soon. Thanks for your suggestions @zouzounaki

I'll also be trying some of your other fruit/baccy mixes in the future.View attachment 331741

Good news, I think 1% is usually more than enough with most of the flavourah baccys... some much less. There a couple you can push to about 1.5% solo but only if you like a really strong tobacco taste.

Most will taste stronger over time too... apart from Red Burly which seems to fade a bit for me. I like them lighter on the flavour though, You get used to it after a while and can add less and less. Most pre-mades taste way too strong to me now.

as for the wicking? ... I just keep vaping until it tastes gross, then I start on a whole clean tank/coil/wick (I have 7 of the same tank!)

as for the wicking? ... I just keep vaping until it tastes gross, then I start on a whole clean tank/coil/wick (I have 7 of the same tank!)

speaking of which, i’ve not got round to sending you another one yet. but will try and get it in the post on monday :)

speaking of which, i’ve not got round to sending you another one yet. but will try and get it in the post on monday :)

No worries mate, whenever is good. I have 4 clean ones right now to keep me going another month or so! :D

Back
Top Bottom