What's new

Rewicking with tobacco flavours

30deadcats

Postman
Hi Apes,

Long time vaper, short time MTLer.

After about 5 years DTLing I decided to give MTL another shot. So far I'm enjoying the change. I'm also trying out tobacco flavours again in anticipation of the UK government copying other countries. I mixed up some Flavorah red burley, Kentucky blend and native blend. Allowed to steep for a few weeks while I finished off all my fruity flavours. Then vaped away with some MTL rta's that I've been buying. The flavour is tremendous but I'm having to rewick twice daily as it doesn't take long for the wick to go really dark. The flavour is still ok but not like a fresh wick. Having not vaped MTL for so long I'm trying to remember how often I used to have to rewick back in my early rabbit hole career. Is this the case with all flavours with MTL or just the darker tobacco types? When DTLing it was always fruity flavours so only rewicked once a week or even once a fortnight.

I only mtl vape NETs but I'd expect 2 to 3 days before needing to re-wick though I don't tend to vape a single atty like that.

Maybe I'm chain vaping to compensate [emoji848][emoji848]. Don't notice it myself but I probably am.

4% is way too strong for those flavours. hopefully not 4% of each in the one bottle? i think most folk use them at less than 1%
i usually bin a coil after two or three weeks, never rewick just bin it and make a new one. it seems easier to me.

Last edited:
4% is way too strong for those flavours. hopefully not 4% of each in the one bottle? i think most folk use them at less than 1%
i usually bin a coil after two or three weeks, never rework just bin it and make a new one. it seems easier to me.
Nah. 3 separate bottles. I'll do next mix at much less or dilute what I've already made.

I'm beginning to think it's a combination of me mixing it too rich and chain vaping. Lesson learned (hopefully). I'll continue on my quest for MTL Nirvana. Thanks to all for your suggestions etc.

Back
Top Bottom