What's new

Rewicking with tobacco flavours

I suppose any darker juices will have an adverse effect on coil life. Just something we have to put up with. Maybe one day someone will invent a wicking material/coil wire combo that doesn't gunk up???

28 gauge is like wispy baw hairs blowing in the wind to me. It's gonnae take some time but I'll get into this MTL malarkey.

You will get the hang it of soon enough mate.

27awg is also easy to.work with

My personal experience 0.65 to 1.3 is mtl anything below 0.6 is more rdl

Obviously at 1.3 you would vaoe at 11.5 maybe 12w and 0.65 or 0.7 15 to 16wats.

I suppose any darker juices will have an adverse effect on coil life. Just something we have to put up with. Maybe one day someone will invent a wicking material/coil wire combo that doesn't gunk up???
Don't think the coil/cotton combo can change that much unfortunately. It's the ingredients. Can use identical setups, one with dark tobacco and one with clear fruit. The clear fruit can go a month without a rewick.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not quite ready for MTL but I am very much on the RDL wagon. I recently got an ehpro true rta and a 451 clone rta. Both too tight for me just now. Even on the most open settings. I'm happy with the others I've got but will give both of them another go in a month or so.

Also, I'm ashamed to say, my latest batch of tobacco mixes are way too strong and dark at 4% so I've diluted them and will wait a couple of weeks B4 tasting. Can't go too far wrong as they're single flavour mixes and I can dilute/undilte until right.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not quite ready for MTL but I am very much on the RDL wagon. I recently got an ehpro true rta and a 451 clone rta. Both too tight for me just now. Even on the most open settings. I'm happy with the others I've got but will give both of them another go in a month or so.

it could be a work in progress

Back
Top Bottom