What's new

It's raining mtl

@Sunastar I really, really appreciate the offer but I'm smitten by the Spica Pro, to the extent I'm mostly done buying tanks. I get where you're at with them. The 22mm Siren 2 enjoyed the holiday to Spain and was fantastic, zero issues :)

Likewise, if you'd like to try the clone of the Spica, let me know. I'll be unboxing my authentic next week when my birthday lands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd asked Crewella for her input as she's a tight draw fiend too and I appreciate her input with these kinda old school tanks.

When you’re looking for a tight draw and have a willingness to spend some, I definitely would recommend you to buy a Gem Light from Mark Bugs. It really lives up to my expectations.

@Sunastar I really, really appreciate the offer but I'm smitten by the Spica Pro, to the extent I'm mostly done buying tanks. I get where you're at with them. The 22mm Siren 2 enjoyed the holiday to Spain and was fantastic, zero issues :)
Glad the Siren did a job for you:2thumbsup:

The Spica Pro, is that one of those new fangled things I'm not looking at? ;):hmm:

You and @gaart are like Lorelei, trying to tempt this poor fisherman to his destruction!! [Note to self, I will not buy shinys, I will not buy shinys ....}

The Spica Pro, is that one of those new fangled things I'm not looking at? ;):hmm:

Don't take my word for it, check out the Spica thread, ZT got tempted as well as quite a few of us...

Qorax loved it too..

Glad the Siren did a job for you:2thumbsup:

You and @gaart are like Lorelei, trying to tempt this poor fisherman to his destruction!! [Note to self, I will not buy shinys, I will not buy shinys ....}
We are here to help [emoji12] and as you can see above it's contagious and we are not immune...

That's probably dependant on @Sunastar preferred draw, I suspect he doesn't like it quite as full-on :D

Back
Top Bottom