What's new

Show us your - Mini Mod and Stealth Set-ups

With this particular kit, as it comes with a short 2ml tank, you get a 510 extender included to bring it up to height. It can be used with or without the extender and so gives plenty of options.

Correct. Before rushing to buy though, bear in mind there is no wattage control on this device, just on/off and battery protection (probably mosfet). It will just deliver the voltage your 18650 holds at the time.

EDIT: The LED indicates battery charge after you've finished firing, starts to blink slowly once the battery drops to around 3.9v. The blinking intensity should increase as the voltage drops and should stop firing at 3.3v although I've not tested this yet.

Last edited:
@rew what's your smallest mod with a tank in? The eleaf or the Tesla? Got a Tesla on the way but has totally forgot about the eleaf one.

@rew what's your smallest mod with a tank in? The eleaf or the Tesla? Got a Tesla on the way but has totally forgot about the eleaf one.

Here is a size comparison

upload_2019-3-27_19-45-46.jpeg

The Tesla is actually tiny. Anything smaller is getting to the point of being difficult to use.
I can't say I'm keen on top firers but I'm trying to create something pod sized but with a tank and this will do till the bantam is released.

I can't say I'm keen on top firers but I'm trying to create something pod sized but with a tank and this will do till the bantam is released.

It certainly gonna be a lot better than most pods with being able to customise your build to what you want.

Back
Top Bottom