What's new

NEW Milk Sheikh by Vape Potion

I ordered the banana and vanilla, wow the banana is amazing I couldn’t even let it steep but the vanilla hmm not much flavour even off a new coil in my falcon resin tank which is a shame as I was excited about it
i got the nana and vanilla. both muted at first but still vapable but after 2 weeks totally different and stronger taste.
also if youve added the nic shots then a massive shake and then leave to settle for a day before vaping.

i got the nana and vanilla. both muted at first but still vapable but after 2 weeks totally different and stronger taste.
also if youve added the nic shots then a massive shake and then leave to settle for a day before vaping.
Steeping them will bring out more flavour, hopefully you will get to enjoy vanilla just as much as banana :)

Steeping them will bring out more flavour, hopefully you will get to enjoy vanilla just as much as banana :)
Hahahaha I knew you guys where going to be back here right away haha. I like to wind people up but I am going to tell you right now the banana and vanilla have been the best vape juices I have tried! You guys are blooming killing it on both these flavours and sorry for the wind up I am Scottish so had to be done lol

Hahahaha I knew you guys where going to be back here right away haha. I like to wind people up but I am going to tell you right now the banana and vanilla have been the best vape juices I have tried! You guys are blooming killing it on both these flavours and sorry for the wind up I am Scottish so had to be done lol

Haha. I LIKE YOU!! Thank you for the feedback really appreciate it. What we try to do is offer the best quality juice at the lowest price. The main reason they taste so good is we have a minimum of a 4 week steep before it is bottled and labelled.

Also have you tried the strawberry one? Or is strawberry not your thing?

Regards

Shaz

Haha. I LIKE YOU!! Thank you for the feedback really appreciate it. What we try to do is offer the best quality juice at the lowest price. The main reason they taste so good is we have a minimum of a 4 week steep before it is bottled and labelled.

Also have you tried the strawberry one? Or is strawberry not your thing?

Regards

Shaz
Hi Shaz,

I love strawberry its something I will need to try next probs with chocolate :) anything else you would recommend?

Hi Shaz,

I love strawberry its something I will need to try next probs with chocolate :) anything else you would recommend?

If you havent already tried our doughnut range then do try those. Custilla and cocoberry are my favourite. Having said that I haven't actually used my sub ohm device in a long time as I have been doing nic salts recently :) cant seem to get enough of that 20mg goodness haha

Regards

Shaz

If you havent already tried our doughnut range then do try those. Custilla and cocoberry are my favourite. Having said that I haven't actually used my sub ohm device in a long time as I have been doing nic salts recently :) cant seem to get enough of that 20mg goodness haha

Regards

Shaz
Teasing me with these flavours they are next on my list thanks for the input I was always a MTL on the nautilus tank but 70/30 didn’t seem to get on well with it! Might need to try some nic salts

Teasing me with these flavours they are next on my list thanks for the input I was always a MTL on the nautilus tank but 70/30 didn’t seem to get on well with it! Might need to try some nic salts
Zap salts have been my absolute favourite. We also have the old non aisu line arriving today so can't wait to try the lychee lemonade nic salt

Back
Top Bottom