What's new

Custard Lovers Advice Needed Please

17.5% sounds like a lot but then again my favourite store custard is the Welsh at 20%. I also vape a lot of custards and have experimented with some recipes of my own so I know how the vanillas can really add up the % while adding depth and some nuance. Don't want a freeby, but I'd love to have a look at a recipe and give some thoughts.

On the subject of DL vs MTL for custards specifically, that's an interesting point, I always enjoyed custards in vaping like in real life, going full hog, they are always smooth to vape so they lend themselves to serious lung hits.

I'm still hunting for the perfect custard and would be more than happy to pay postage in order to try this one out. Could even do an exchange with my effort?

17.5% sounds like a lot but then again my favourite store custard is the Welsh at 20%. I also vape a lot of custards and have experimented with some recipes of my own so I know how the vanillas can really add up the % while adding depth and some nuance. Don't want a freeby, but I'd love to have a look at a recipe and give some thoughts.

On the subject of DL vs MTL for custards specifically, that's an interesting point, I always enjoyed custards in vaping like in real life, going full hog, they are always smooth to vape so they lend themselves to serious lung hits.
Looks like eyeball maybe tied up atm so I'd be happy if you would be included.
If he resurfaces ill add him but for now we have 5.
Ive got enough V3 ready so i may as well get that out as soon ax ive gathered the addresses.

Hi @StrawberryRipple
When you made this v3 what atomiser and build were you using. It would be a good starting point so we can taste the custard exactly as the craftsman intended.

FWIW I'd vote option 3. I'd happily buy some more concentrates to keep the 200+ I already have company. :18:
Seriously though, I would like to have a go at making a proper recipe from a proper mixer.

Cool you're in.
Hoped you would be cos i know you like your custards.
Are there anymore custard lovers on here you know of that would give an honest opinion?

There's me. I'd love to try it - you sound pretty confident it's something special. PM-ing.

Hi @StrawberryRipple
When you made this v3 what atomiser and build were you using. It would be a good starting point so we can taste the custard exactly as the craftsman intended.
Good point and why it would be great to have others try it first.
I mainly build single coil fused clapton coming in around 0.14-0.20ohms Kylin Mini being main drivers.
Ive tried it in an envii artisan cos of its flavour pedigree but not reall put it through anything above 85w so would be great to know what it does from there.

Back
Top Bottom