What's new

It's raining mtl

The eleaf pico 21700 is making the 23mm kayfun lite a very easy choice for daily use.
Seems to be more mtl tanks to try currently than I can handle. The world's turned upside down.
Agreed, its a bit overwhelming for a n00b like me.

Agreed, its a bit overwhelming for a n00b like me.
Stand firm and await these guy's to try them out bud. Other wise it costs a fortune, lol.
Eventually the wheat is sorted from the chaff.
I'm still using the hastur's, true's and kayfun lites as they're easy with no juice control or weird wicking methods.
Most of what I've tried recently has been excellent so you can't go far wrong. If I remember correctly, you've built a sound collection already.
I've the new vaporesso target mini to try this week for stock coil fun.

I'm mostly watching these days as well, far too much hardware already, I Need a purge before I buy any more...

Notice the deliberate use of the word mostly, LOL, I do have 3 outstanding orders, but that's me for now other than concentrate orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 5 new babies on the slow boat to me. That's my yearly budget blown.

Stand firm and await these guy's to try them out bud. Other wise it costs a fortune, lol.
Eventually the wheat is sorted from the chaff.
I'm still using the hastur's, true's and kayfun lites as they're easy with no juice control or weird wicking methods.
Most of what I've tried recently has been excellent so you can't go far wrong. If I remember correctly, you've built a sound collection already.
I've the new vaporesso target mini to try this week for stock coil fun.

Awaiting with interest your findings on the new vaporesso coils. Did the kit come with the new tea pulp version?

WP_20190611_13_52_34_Pro.jpg

The 21700 with the 23mm lite. Definitely needs a wrap.

I don't have any that take a 23mm happily, nor do I want any.
Zou would be in overhang heaven on the Elfin.

The black elfin now has a jorda b clone permanently on it - that I use for dripping herbal extracts- and the white one is back in the box. Mostly cause I don’t really use tanks any more. I have the squeeze with the nextera on it, and the bb with the vapeshell, the suorin for the pocket and my needs are fulfilled.

I do have a voopoo drag nano on the way that I accidentally won. I think they’re expecting a review...

Back
Top Bottom