What's new

About to start my BB journey :-)

I agree with you @scrumpox not sure what ratio juice you are using but I find the Exocet is better at handling higher vg juice too, I still like them both tho and it’s all I use in my bb’s...
That clear boro tank does look good...

I agree with you @scrumpox not sure what ratio juice you are using but I find the Exocet is better at handling higher vg juice too, I still like them both tho and it’s all I use in my bb’s...
That clear boro tank does look good...
The juice is a DIY, 77VG, both atties are wicking it just fine. The Vapeshell juice flow design is much the same as the Aromamizer tanks I use, fluffy wick tails left over the juice holes is the common method. Air bubbles rising after each draw is the evidence that all is well. :) You're no doubt far more experienced with both atties, I will keep using both for a while yet.

The clear boro is an Ultem tank, Naturevape have them for £24.99

I think if I had reducers for the pin on the exocet to tighten it up I’d probably prefer it.
Ft have also listed some clear and pei panels along with the gold and pei bits for the button cover thingy. Got a clear tank, clear panels and an exocet on route. Cant blooming wait

I tried a Vapeshell for the first time today and compared the vape with the Exocet side by side ... identical set ups and builds, no air restriction.
The Vapeshell is easy to build on and easy to wick, on a par with the Exocet though the coil legs on the Vapeshell have to be much longer. Other than on lingerie models, long legs have only disadvantages as far as I'm aware, and I ended up with a 0.59ohm build vs a 0.53 on the Exocet.

The draw is actually quite similar but the induction noise is much higher with the Vapeshell - this must mean unwanted turbulence. The Exocet gives a much smoother and quieter draw.

No doubt the vape characteristics will change if you're restricting the airflow for MTL, but for DL vaping the Exocet is a clear winner.

View attachment 197707

I have one and I agree that the Exocet does seem to draw better. There's not a lot in it, but due to leaking probs I put it in the drawer for when I have more time to suss it out.
They're both good though.

Now onto the SXK Insider. Seemed to have nailed this first time round! Easy to build, just used a little wick and it’s not leaking/gurgling so I think it’s ok!

Flavours great, have the widest plug fitted and a 3mm ni80 fused Clapton at 0.35ohms. Nice!! I’ll see how I get on with this one!

Couple more Boros turned up so have enough now for each RBA & the aspire/Kanger bridges.

Still nothing from the eBay seller, I’ll give him till Friday then contact PP for a refund

Now onto the SXK Insider. Seemed to have nailed this first time round! Easy to build, just used a little wick and it’s not leaking/gurgling so I think it’s ok!

Flavours great, have the widest plug fitted and a 3mm ni80 fused Clapton at 0.35ohms. Nice!! I’ll see how I get on with this one!

Couple more Boros turned up so have enough now for each RBA & the aspire/Kanger bridges.

Still nothing from the eBay seller, I’ll give him till Friday then contact PP for a refund

Glad to see you liking the Insider so far, reminded me of a picture that was posted in the SXK Insider discussion section on FT of a guy showing his love for the Insider lol.

M6nlsAf.jpg

Glad to see you liking the Insider so far, reminded me of a picture that was posted in the SXK Insider discussion section on FT of a guy showing his love for the Insider lol.

M6nlsAf.jpg
I was never into Subbuteo

M6nlsAf.jpg

Ha! Yeah saw that last week when reading the reviews!!! Mental!!!!!!!!

M6nlsAf.jpg
WHY????? does he not like to re-wick or something?

Back
Top Bottom