What's new

About to start my BB journey :-)

B33F6925-537F-46C9-BAC0-DC408E1D5F11.jpeg

Has anybody tried these before? Any good in the BB?

I picked a couple up on FT a few years ago and just found them upstairs!

I think they were the Diver or Diver 2?

They physically fit the Boro but I haven’t stuck a build in yet, Just tried a spare carto I had ages ago, fits but had atomiser short when it fired.

Thought I finally cracked the Vapeshell earlier!

Had a great vape from it, simple 28g round SS wire, really nice even at 17w....until I went to refill! Leak city again! Must be a wicking issue I’m having here, I didn’t fluff them this time just cut along the decks edges and pushed them down slightly then a poke up through the juice channels. The glass was a little tight to pull down then had the suction sound and juice pouring out the air holes.

Having more success with the Excocets & Insider, will be getting another Insider up soon.

Nautilus coils- what’s the best to get here? I’ve tried the Clapton’s & 1.6/1.8 BVC’s but they’re not hitting the spot for me. Are the 0.7ohms the ones to get?

Also coils for the A tank. Any recommendations? I’m on my last 1ohm Atlantis so wouldn’t mind a few packs of others to keep me going until the MF kits here in Sept

Thought I finally cracked the Vapeshell earlier!

Had a great vape from it, simple 28g round SS wire, really nice even at 17w....until I went to refill! Leak city again! Must be a wicking issue I’m having here, I didn’t fluff them this time just cut along the decks edges and pushed them down slightly then a poke up through the juice channels. The glass was a little tight to pull down then had the suction sound and juice pouring out the air holes.

Having more success with the Excocets & Insider, will be getting another Insider up soon.
I’ve never experienced this suction thing with either the OG vapeshell or a clone. I’ve used them both in OG Boros and sxk ones. I’d be really interested to know what’s causing it!

The wicking method sounds spot on to me. Do you take the boro out to fill it or keep it in the billet?

I’ve never experienced this suction thing with either the OG vapeshell or a clone. I’ve used them both in OG Boros and sxk ones. I’d be really interested to know what’s causing it!

The wicking method sounds spot on to me. Do you take the boro out to fill it or keep it in the billet?

I keep it in mate, there’s a slight resistance to the glass like it’s pulling back up then you can hear the air escape (really quiet but you can hear it)

Yeah watched a few YouTube vids and thought I cracked it. I’ll keep at it :)

My other VS is finally on its way to you! Sorry for the delay, been stuck without a car all week looking after the sprog

I’ve never had it either. It’s a strange one eh?

I’ll try & video it next time, just get a panic on when it leaks to try and get the tank out before it floods the mod. Little bit of kitchen roll behind the tank has helped stopping it sticking in there though like last time!

I keep it in mate, there’s a slight resistance to the glass like it’s pulling back up then you can hear the air escape (really quiet but you can hear it)

Yeah watched a few YouTube vids and thought I cracked it. I’ll keep at it :)

My other VS is finally on its way to you! Sorry for the delay, been stuck without a car all week looking after the sprog
Not being scientifically minded in the slightest I’m lost on this one. Do you leave a small gap at the top after filling?

I’ll try & video it next time, just get a panic on when it leaks to try and get the tank out before it floods the mod. Little bit of kitchen roll behind the tank has helped stopping it sticking in there though like last time!
A few pics of your build would be good. Coil height and amount of wick used.

Back
Top Bottom