What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Looks like it is a regulated mod. But you might need a microscope to read the resistance on what looks like a very small screen.
Nice looking build deck though.

The vaporesso podstick has done a great turn and despite my reservations, Mrs kid is enjoying the pal 2.
Reckon the very bb think vape zeta is gonna be popular too. Does look smart in stainless. I may have to grab one for review.
Still haven't beaten the pasito yet though.
Good idea for a thread buddy. So many new vapers are going down the pod route. We need to build a good database for them.

I’m wondering if it’s going to be like the Jester in that you can’t screw the build deck onto a regulated mod or ohms reader to check your build before you use it. Most of these pods don’t have any threading for that, just a couple of contacts :hmm:
I've got a Jester winging it's way from China, I like it's build deck and supposedly tight MTL draw but I didn't realise you can't check the ohms :11:
No biggie I guess, I have a load of 1.4 ohm Ni80 coils I made while I was bored.

The Snowwolf A-Feng. This isn’t mtl specific with only a ,6 ohm coil apparently, but it’s a great move forward for a tiny 18650 aio. I quite like the look of it.

I've got a Jester winging it's way from China, I like it's build deck and supposedly tight MTL draw but I didn't realise you can't check the ohms :11:
No biggie I guess, I have a load of 1.4 ohm Ni80 coils I made while I was bored.

A real oversight: they could have included some sort of adapter like you get with the Potato rba.

This isn't bad if you can pick one up for a tenner.
Next mind CT1.
Dinky 1ohm coils, button fire or auto draw, excellent build quality.
Any better than a pal 2, no but similar.
View attachment 201317

I'd wait a couple of months, there are a few boxy things being released soon.
I will wait, but like the snow wolf it’s nice to see things are moving in the right direction. The aspire is more than half the price of the DOT too.

Back
Top Bottom