What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

I will wait, but like the snow wolf it’s nice to see things are moving in the right direction. The aspire is more than half the price of the DOT too.

I saw the Dot today for $64 and was seriously tempted.
I then saw other boxy things on pre sale and thought "easy tiger" there's a raft approaching!

But so damn migraine-inducingly fugly :11: They could have just issued a Plato 2 :28:
The patterns arent my bag but it’s at a decent price point and the 650 makes it very appealing. Like I said before things are moving in the right direction. Compared to the snow wolf it’s quite large though. But soon there will be something that ticks all the boxes hopefully. I wouldn’t be surprised if artery release another before Xmas.

The patterns arent my bag but it’s at a decent price point and the 650 makes it very appealing. Like I said before things are moving in the right direction. Compared to the snow wolf it’s quite large though. But soon there will be something that ticks all the boxes hopefully. I wouldn’t be surprised if artery release another before Xmas.

I’m trying to just stick with my Plato for now, in the AIO 18650 dept. I think Aspire had it right the first time tbh, apart from being a faff to refill, it’s a solid device :)

Last edited:
I’m trying to just stick with my Plato for now, in the AIO 18650 dept. I think Aspire had it right the first time tbh, apart from being a faff to refill, it’s a sold device :)
I’d forgotten about that. Funnily I looked at one around Christmas time.

The graphics are going to be love or hate but fortunately they have a plain version but this is a real contender for top of the pods, the flavour from the RDTA is sublime!

Vapefly are new to me but after the Holic RDA and now the Jester RDTA Pod they are firmly on my radar!

Vapefly_Jester_RBA-1.jpg

The Jester is impressing me a lot, the flavour is fantastic, on par with the Pasito if not better, I am going to do 2 fresh builds with the same ohms and juice later to go head to head.

Downside is I over vaped as I couldn't put it down so my nicotine consumption was too much, time to lower to 10mg nic salts I think.

Back
Top Bottom