What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

If they are anything like this one, I’m sure I will! After reading the raving reviews on here really I also ordered custard slice, two scoop and glaze me like a donut. Problem is it has made me have the overwhelming need to go and buy a new mod and tank [emoji1787]

Ah sorry! What tank and mod did you buy? [emoji23]

I know she loved Raspberry Revenge, and wanted another bottle of Caramel Crunch ordering, but I’m not sure if she’s tried the Brûlée yet. I’ve been keeping a low profile, been very busy with work, and last time I saw her, there were mutterings of discontent about the state of the (shared) garden due to mess from my bird-feeders:oops:

Oh no, I hope you make up with her mate. Our neighbour hasn’t forgiven me for taking in and using her recycling bin by mistake for a week yet, and that happened in the summer [emoji23]

I’m pleased to hear she enjoyed the juice though, maybe take her a peace offering round!

Ah sorry! What tank and mod did you buy? [emoji23]

[emoji3061] spending all my money. I went and bought vaperesso gen with freemax mesh pro tank, currently have two scoop in there and strawberry slice in my snowwolf mfeng kit. Both are delicious and I ordered another 4 bottles the other day [emoji16] don’t think I’ll ever use any other liquid.

Do you ever consider recommendations from people for new flavours?

[emoji3061] spending all my money. I went and bought vaperesso gen with freemax mesh pro tank, currently have two scoop in there and strawberry slice in my snowwolf mfeng kit. Both are delicious and I ordered another 4 bottles the other day [emoji16] don’t think I’ll ever use any other liquid.

He's always working on something Bex. Can't hurt to put a suggestion in his head.

Ah nice kit! I like the look of the Gen, seems to be a solid mod too from the reviews I’ve seen, great choice!

Pleased to hear you’re enjoying them, thanks for letting me know! I’m all ears for recommendations, can’t promise anything but I’m always up for listening to what my customers want :)

I sent a email out a few weeks back asking if there was anything people would like to see in the new year and attached a poll, I have lots of suggestions from that - it’s looking like it’ll be lots of fruit flavours to come.

Plus I have a little surprise, new addition to the custard range that’ll be going live on Boxing Day :)

He's always working on something Bex. Can't hurt to put a suggestion in his head.

Yeah absolutely, certainly is my aim to make things people want :)

Loving your Xmas owl too rew, very festive!

Ah nice kit! I like the look of the Gen, seems to be a solid mod too from the reviews I’ve seen, great choice!

Pleased to hear you’re enjoying them, thanks for letting me know! I’m all ears for recommendations, can’t promise anything but I’m always up for listening to what my customers want :)

I sent a email out a few weeks back asking if there was anything people would like to see in the new year and attached a poll, I have lots of suggestions from that - it’s looking like it’ll be lots of fruit flavours to come.

Plus I have a little surprise, new addition to the custard range that’ll be going live on Boxing Day :)

Yeah I’m loving it, the flavour of the liquid is spot on. Gen is great too I like the look of it too [emoji1787]

Ohh, I wouldn’t have been on the mailing list probably I only found prime Vapes very recently but I’ll keep an eye out for future emails!

Love the custards so will look out for that. I was thinking of a carrot cake juice. Like a fat slab of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting type thing but without the calories [emoji23]

Done, now I wait and see if it comes into fruition [emoji1787] just searching for a way of eating carrot cake without the calories really [emoji102]

Back
Top Bottom