What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

I’m very pleased the Raspberry Revenge is staying, it’s lush! I’m thoroughly enjoying the brûlée too, the problem I have is I can’t vape them as fast as you release new liquids :tongue: I’d like to try the Powwow Slice, so will be keeping an eye out for the second batch :thumbup:

I’m very pleased the Raspberry Revenge is staying, it’s lush! I’m thoroughly enjoying the brûlée too, the problem I have is I can’t vape them as fast as you release new liquids :tongue: I’d like to try the Powwow Slice, so will be keeping an eye out for the second batch :thumbup:

Ah nice one mate, is your neighbour enjoying them too? :)

We’ll have another batch of the slice of powwow ready before Xmas for sure!

Mine all just got delivered today. First time trying, couldn’t resist and have filled my tank with strawberry slice, probably the best tasting thing ever.

Mine all just got delivered today. First time trying, couldn’t resist and have filled my tank with strawberry slice, probably the best tasting thing ever.

That’s great news! Thanks for the feedback, I hope you enjoy the others too :)

That’s great news! Thanks for the feedback, I hope you enjoy the others too :)

If they are anything like this one, I’m sure I will! After reading the raving reviews on here really I also ordered custard slice, two scoop and glaze me like a donut. Problem is it has made me have the overwhelming need to go and buy a new mod and tank [emoji1787]

If they are anything like this one, I’m sure I will! After reading the raving reviews on here really I also ordered custard slice, two scoop and glaze me like a donut. Problem is it has made me have the overwhelming need to go and buy a new mod and tank [emoji1787]

Yeah @Lee s juice should come with a warning

Ah nice one mate, is your neighbour enjoying them too? :)

We’ll have another batch of the slice of powwow ready before Xmas for sure!

I know she loved Raspberry Revenge, and wanted another bottle of Caramel Crunch ordering, but I’m not sure if she’s tried the Brûlée yet. I’ve been keeping a low profile, been very busy with work, and last time I saw her, there were mutterings of discontent about the state of the (shared) garden due to mess from my bird-feeders:oops:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom