What's new

Why are mechs so awkward?

The only one i had trouble with the button is the Bonza dont matter if i use the spring or the magnets it they are both the same sometimes it fires sometimes it wont but the other tubes i use no problem fire every time.
I'm guessing the switch is the problem there. What type is it? I've never even looked at a Bonza, so have no idea.

I'm guessing the switch is the problem there. What type is it? I've never even looked at a Bonza, so have no idea.
Its the same as any other mech tube switch but you have a choice of spring or magnets the magnets are suppose to be better but i found the spring in side the fire button to be better but as i said sometimes it fires other times it wont.

Its the same as any other mech tube switch but you have a choice of spring or magnets the magnets are suppose to be better but i found the spring in side the fire button to be better but as i said sometimes it fires other times it wont.
ahh. I've only experience of a constant contact system. So though I'd ask.

ahh. I've only experience of a constant contact system. So though I'd ask.
Dont give up on the tubes they are are great way of vaping i gave up on them myself after a while of using the Bonza but a few months ago i won one in a giveaway and using that has got me right back in to tubes just love em now.

Back
Top Bottom