What's new

Where to find high end mechs

Mbsun

Postman
Basically as above where to find them and find them for sale.

Obviously the vast majority of retailers don't tend to sell the low volume stuff I like.
I know there are facebook groups for a lot of the mod makers I maybe interested in, the problem is I don't know who the modmakers are until I come across one of their products for me to look at

Rarely the sales on here will have something that points me towards a mod maker, but normally I rely on fleabay to expand my knowledge of what is out there.

Is there perhaps a Facebook page, perhaps sales, that sells a broad enough variety of mechs and squonkers that I will find things of interest

I look through both of those quite regular, especially box mods as they do have stuff of interest

Problem with box mods is not much "in stock" , I actually like the squonk that's pictured in black, but do not like the purple or blue its actually available in

Tube mods are not out of the equation but mainly its other types of mechs I fancy, stabwood or delrin body polished stainless top and bottom (for eg), or multi configuration (like some of the phillipeano gear (series/parallel/squonk) like some of the mcm or a consigliere

To a degree, trying to stay away from vaperzcloud/signature tips sort of thing as I have had or have them
(Had a hog and though its good it's unwieldy), my workhorse is an sq squonk and though it's a good mod, the fire mechanism I do not like as I do a dusty job

Other thing to say- a single battery mod has to be (for me) 21700 for the builds I put in

Forge Mods, Ram Mods, Cipher Mods, Frankenskull, Psychomod, Bestia, RockMods, Caveman Mods, Hellfire, Complyfe & Avid Lyfe all have active FB groups that shoud keep you going for a while.

If you don't know Forge yet, check them out, they've formed from some of the old Murlz guys and are turning out some quality gear.

Some of the above makers I have come across some not.

Mainly tube mods mentioned, though there is some nice ones, they are not too hard to find

Generally not keen on 3d printed if am honest

Like the attismith gear, always have, but full mech with 21700 is what I want.
Tbh tried to join the hellfire Facebook group a while back but nothing happened

Back
Top Bottom