What's new

RETURN OF THE CLONE WARS (?)

Stubby monarchy edition with purple tank, buttons.

Custom vapesmarter Boro 21700 mech.

Got a BB too I understand your pain lol

I'm actually embarrassed to post all the things I've bought over the last year.

I've currently got one Boro up for sale elsewhere but I can't bring myself to part with any of the others even though they're mostly objet d'art and ornament's for me because I'm a hoarder and I ultimately just love looking at them.

To name but a few of my Boro's, I have An APEX60, C-Bot Kontrl Collab, Harpy Slim, Hoko-E, Armour C4, two Vapemonster Eternities [One full size & One X] and an Imporium Maxine 60, which is the one I would reluctantly consider parting with. I also still have my OG Stubby!

Last edited by a moderator:
no, i’m not spending 200 quid on an attie. anyway i doubt it will be better than the tenner dvarw clone i bought in 2018. there is nothing that can improve. :)

I'm actually embarrassed to post all the things I've bought over the last year. My psychiatric problems have well and truly had the better of me and have lead to me overspending obsessively.

I've currently got one Boro up for sale elsewhere but I can't bring myself to part with any of the others even though they're mostly objet d'art and ornament's for me because I'm a hoarder and I ultimately just love looking at them.

To name but a few of my Boro's, I have An APEX60, C-Bot Kontrl Collab, Harpy Slim, Hoko-E, Armour C4, two Vapemonster Eternities [One full size & One X] and an Imporium Maxine 60 which the one I would reluctantly consider parting with. I also still have my OG Stubby!

I really need to get a grip of things now though as I'm obsessed and back on the mods and RTA's at the moment and now getting into mechs and squonking too....

My overspending was custom mods, got 3 custom dna250s and custom epipe and 2 custom DNA75c from the OG himself igetcha69 (will need to put some up for sale) like you I rarely use any of them, but I so enjoy seeing my vision for a mod being made just for me.

Just received in the post about 10 minutes ago. Ordered 2 weeks ago from Ali express. Fatality clone. Under £20 and the flavour is phenomenal. There IS a place for clones. View attachment 345364
How the hell did you manage to find it on ALI ? I find the search bar nigh on impossible to navigate for vape gear ..I can find any tank glass you want tho ffs

How the hell did you manage to find it on ALI ? I find the search bar nigh on impossible to navigate for vape gear ..I can find any tank glass you want tho ffs
Search whatever attie you're looking for on Google and add Ali express to the search. e.g." fatality rta Ali express" and you can go straight to it. It's the only way now since the recent changes in nanny state mentality.

Another way I've found is to go to your Ali express account and search through past purchases and go to the stores shop on Ali express.

Got that one from the wolf coolvpe store. I actually wanted the M25 which they showed in stock but they sent me a message saying only the 28mm available for the same price. I was hoping to replace the M25 I bolloxed up but it's actually better than the M25 IMO. Great flavour, no leaks , loads of spares and the quality is really good.

I rarely buy anything anymore unless it really stands out to me
Thay being said when i am looking for something new, i check the clone sites first

Having purchased high end expensive gear in the past i have always been left feeling dissapointed in the amount i had spent and what i got for it, particulary in 3d printed authentic mods which have no reason to be at the price point some modders sell them at

Dont get me started on 30 quid airflow pins either

I rarely buy anything anymore unless it really stands out to me
Thay being said when i am looking for something new, i check the clone sites first

Having purchased high end expensive gear in the past i have always been left feeling dissapointed in the amount i had spent and what i got for it, particulary in 3d printed authentic mods which have no reason to be at the price point some modders sell them at

Dont get me started on 30 quid airflow pins either

I have to admit that's a issue that bothers me as well, I don't mind the occasional high end spend but not when you have too pay 30 or 40 quid just for something it should already come with.

Back
Top Bottom