What's new

RETURN OF THE CLONE WARS (?)

Already have an authentic one @Coolie27 and it's brilliant. But despite my already known dislike of clones, and my love of the Picatiny, I'd be particularly wary of buying this one as if the tolerances are even slightly off it's probably not going to work properly. Do yourself a favour and stump up for a real one. It's worth every penny.

1.png

You have to think about those who can't afford anything other than clones. Also some retailers sell stuff at extortionate prices then moan about going out of business. I buy both but refuse to pay over £50 for a Bridge when i can buy a clone for £20 - £30. What do original items have that a Clone doesn't. I am quite happy with a SXK BB, it does the same as an original BB does plus it's probably less than half the price. You do get people and i have been one of them that pay silly prices for things that i probably just like the look of. Take the Aspire Raga that i just paid £100 for, is it worth that really ?. I say No, it only vapes the same as any other AIO. I bought mine for the looks. The Damn Vape Zaion cost me £70 ish and does far more than the Raga. Also a nice looking Mod and very well built, plus it's Metal and not Nylon. I say buy what you like, unless your worried what someone else would say/think.

Originality! Lol. :rofl::rotflmao:

Without creators you simply wouldn't have anything to clone. Then where would we be? Stuck in a world of what VandyVape or Geekvape decide to give us and that's not good, particularly when we increasingly live in a world of disposables, cost-cutting and declining quality from 'big-vape'.

Like it or not people have to be paid one way or another, and the ones which genuinely change the game tend to be lone wolves that work by themselves and only produce things in small numbers.

And on the subject of not knowing whether you're going to like something, I understand this argument completely and a year ago I may have made it myself but now, having tried better quality things, I've come to see things differently.

Now I've actually bought some high-end stuff for myself, I've now come to see it as akin to buying a car. If you buy something for £15,000 you may like it or you may not, but if you buy a Roll-Royce you're probably going to like it. After-all how many Rolls-Royce owners have you ever heard say 'it's a bit rubbish, I wish I'd bought a Ford Focus'...

Already have an authentic one @Coolie27 and it's brilliant. But despite my already known dislike of clones, and my love of the Picatiny, I'd be particularly wary of buying this one as if the tolerances are even slightly off it's probably not going to work properly. Do yourself a favour and stump up for a real one. It's worth every penny.

View attachment 345665

Been curious about the picatiny, not used tanks for quite some time, how's it for MTL?

i would bet the clone will work fine. who’s going to get one to test it out for the team? :)

Been curious about the picatiny, not used tanks for quite some time, how's it for MTL?

It's a perfect MTL @VapeforScotland. It's plenty tight enough, silky smooth, incredibly flavoursome and genuinely the quietest tank I've ever used.

The only faff can be if you want to give it a thorough wash-out in the base and under the deck as it's a bit unusual, but once you understand how it assembles then it's no problem.

You'll not hear a bad word about the Picatiny from me. Yes, it cost a lot of money but I'm glad I spent it, it's a different level to most stuff I've vaped, and I have no regrets about buying it what-so-ever. I like it so much I'd like to buy a second, but I've got my eye on something else on the horizon at the moment.... And you certainly won't be seeing it in the classies!

The only other thing I'll say is to reiterate my previous statement of being wary of buying a clone as if the tolerances are even slightly off you may face problems. It's a brilliantly designed tank but it needs to be built properly too.

i would bet the clone will work fine. who’s going to get one to test it out for the team? :)

You could @zouzounaki, but I know full well you'll come on here and say it's rubbish just for the heck of it. I know what you're like! :lol1:

Anyway, you can't judge a book by the cover and all that... Put your hand in your pocket and experience some guaranteed luxury for once. I highly doubt you'll regret it.

It's a perfect MTL @VapeforScotland. It's plenty tight enough, silky smooth, incredibly flavoursome and genuinely the quietest tank I've ever used.

The only faff can be if you want to give it a thorough wash-out in the base and under the deck as it's a bit unusual, but once you understand how it assembles then it's no problem.

You'll not hear a bad word about the Picatiny from me. Yes, it cost a lot of money but I'm glad I spent it, it's a different level to most stuff I've vaped, and I have no regrets about buying it what-so-ever. I like it so much I'd like to buy a second, but I've got my eye on something else on the horizon at the moment.... And you certainly won't be seeing it in the classies!

The only other thing I'll say is to reiterate my previous statement of being wary of buying a clone as if the tolerances are even slightly off you may face problems. It's a brilliantly designed tank but it needs to be built properly too.

Thanks, will definitely have a good look at it, not bought a tank except the berserker V3 in about 2yrs (fell down the Boro hole).

Thanks, will definitely have a good look at it, not bought a tank except the berserker V3 in about 2yrs (fell down the Boro hole).

Don't start me off on Boro's I'm well down that rabbit warren too. I've just blindly ordered a Monarchy Scepter in the last drop and I've got no idea what it's going to vape like - it was the Duck engraving that made me do it! I can't resist cartoons.

I've got real problems now and need to slow things down.

Don't start me off on Boro's I'm well down that rabbit warren too. I've just blindly ordered a Monarchy Scepter in the last drop and I've got no idea what it's going to vape like - it was the Duck engraving that made me do it! I can't resist cartoons.

I've got real problems now and need to slow things down.

Stubby monarchy edition with purple tank, buttons.

Custom vapesmarter Boro 21700 mech.

Got a BB too I understand your pain lol

Attachments

• PXL_20231211_142631659.jpg
    PXL_20231211_142631659.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • PXL_20230913_084118455.jpg
    PXL_20230913_084118455.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom