What's new

Who's next?

i hope her maj dont get it then snuff it, dont think i can cope with lockdown & a state funeral zero tv.

They would bung her in the freezer, till things calm down.
Even without the state funeral, it would still probably clog the tv schedules.

Anybody else wonder if Boris is faking it? Not saying he is, haven't looked into it, just asking the question.

I actually wouldn't put it past him, he's a strategist ............. but no .............. :D

I actually wouldn't put it past him, he's a strategist ............. but no .............. :D
Well it's said he has a alcohol problem. So it's possible, I guess. The two infected are amongst the most ineffectual in this current gov. Also Johnston has spent the majority of his life, being a stranger to the truth.
But on balance, nah. He's got it.

There is one other person, somebody asked the same question yesterday or the day before. In the coronavirus thread. One of the coronavirus threads. It feels like they are all coronavirus threads these days.

lol i have it .. yeah it's shit aches pains dry cough .. both my wife and lad are at risk they work for a supermarket and pharmacy ..
lets see how it turns out .. at 53 am hoping i'll be fine .. and so will they .. fingers crossed ..

Back
Top Bottom