What's new

Who's next?

lol i have it .. yeah it's shit aches pains dry cough .. both my wife and lad are at risk they work for a supermarket and pharmacy ..
lets see how it turns out .. at 53 am hoping i'll be fine .. and so will they .. fingers crossed ..
All fingers and toes crossed for you, yours, and everyone else.

Not only is he a strategist and a stranger to the truth, he's also a wizard with the optics and audacious as hell. Y'all seem so sure, but my inner conspiracy theorist can't help but wonder.

lol i have it .. yeah it's shit aches pains dry cough .. both my wife and lad are at risk they work for a supermarket and pharmacy ..
lets see how it turns out .. at 53 am hoping i'll be fine .. and so will they .. fingers crossed ..
I'm really sorry, that must be horrible for you. I hope you and your family get through this ok.

If the queen gets it and dies. Will we get a day off work for a the state funeral?

Have you been tested and confirmed as positive?

If not, it's a suspected case...

I hope that you (and your wife and son if you have had contact with them) are in self isolation as a minimum right now.

Have you been tested and confirmed as positive?

If not, it's a suspected case...

I hope that you (and your wife and son if you have had contact with them) are in self isolation as a minimum right now.

Currently you only get tested by the NHS if you need to go to hospital, or have been in contact with a positive tested person, a bit like a certain royal personage with big ears.

Currently you only get tested by the NHS if you need to go to hospital, unlike a certain royal personage with big ears.

That was kind of part of my point - there aren't all that many people who can truthfully state "I have it".

And even if it's a case of "I think I may possibly have it" other members of the household shouldn't be going out, especially to work in a pharmacy or supermarket...

It's been made very clear - if any one person in a house has symptoms they should isolate for 7 days with the other household members isolating for 14 days.

Best wishes to you and your family flearider.

Back
Top Bottom