What's new

Sxk supbox sbs mod

We have one in for review so keep your eyes peeled. Only arrived today but I’m putting it through it’s paces as I type this. So far, I’m very impressed though

Look forward to your findings Purplefowler

the review is now live in the review section. For those who can't be arsed to read it (rude!), I love it! It is really well made, very comfortable, looks great and I can finally use any billet box bits (damn my tiny hands!!!). But check out the full review for more detail :D

It looks ok but I don't use my Billet much so i won't bother. For good MTL buy a gata or roulette RTA.

Got my heart set on a BB and will probably buy one the middle of next week, still playing with the stuff i got this week so it can wait.

Well I feel really stupid. Can't find the review anywhere. Someone put this muppet out of his misery.

Edit. Ok it's on the front page. I'll keep taking the tablets.

nice review. looks like an interesting wee thing, and smaller than a bb, which is a plus.

Got my heart set on a BB and will probably buy one the middle of next week, still playing with the stuff i got this week so it can wait.
This should be an easier option. Still use all the bridges but better form factor.

Great review, all bases covered, without a gush fest, well done... condensation is the enemy, more so bottom condensation.... I will wait to see how it holds up from others, if it's well sealed then there should be no problems, need someone to take one apart to confirm, Im sure someone will get into the guts of it n see.

Back
Top Bottom