What's new

Inewera fruit recipes

I did the same...lol

I feel it's a bit strong and dry. Going to give this a couple of days to mellow. Maybe could benefit from the cactus or sweetener or even a drop of menthol for coolness.

Iv never used sweetener any advice on drops per 10ml. It's surclose from vapeable

I feel it's a bit strong and dry. Going to give this a couple of days to mellow. Maybe could benefit from the cactus or sweetener or even a drop of menthol for coolness.

Iv never used sweetener any advice on drops per 10ml. It's surclose from vapeable

Cactus will pull that dryness out but alittle sweetener does go along way with fruits.

Cant say I've used Vapable Sucralose. Generally if something needs sweetener, I use Sweetener TFA or Super Sweet Capella.

Try 0.5% and work your way up from there. Depends how sweet you like your liquids really!

I find it's ok on it's own.... but that's at 6% and a couple of months steep, if anything custard/creams would work with it me thinks.
I never add sweetener to anything, it's a bit like curry sauce for me....hides a multitude of sins, let the flavour shine through

Cactus will pull that dryness out but alittle sweetener does go along way with fruits.

Cant say I've used Vapable Sucralose. Generally if something needs sweetener, I use Sweetener TFA or Super Sweet Capella.

Try 0.5% and work your way up from there. Depends how sweet you like your liquids really!
I think I'll go cactus with it. I'm in DIY because juice is to sweet but I got it just in case. Maybe make a bad mix worth vaping if it comes to it

I find it's ok on it's own.... but that's at 6% and a couple of months steep, if anything custard/creams would work with it me thinks.
I never add sweetener to anything, it's a bit like curry sauce for me....hides a multitude of sins, let the flavour shine through

Oh 2 months I have no patience lol. I do have rocket girl custard boss shot steeping been nearly 3 weeks now. Only because it doesn't taste nice. I also have over 2 litres of other boss shots fruits that are nothing like the reviews. Very disappointed so far. What iv made today already beats 3 weeks of boss shot steeping

Oh 2 months I have no patience lol. I do have rocket girl custard boss shot steeping been nearly 3 weeks now. Only because it doesn't taste nice. I also have over 2 litres of other boss shots fruits that are nothing like the reviews. Very disappointed so far. What iv made today already beats 3 weeks of boss shot steeping

2 months is early for me.....I just make batches, stash em away, buy shortfills in between end up vaping the shorties first lol

2 months is early for me.....I just make batches, stash em away, buy shortfills in between end up vaping the shorties first lol

I was having a dig through my mixed box the other day, found some test liquids I made back in early 2019 that I hadn't touched! So easy to get carried away with mixing.

Just tonight alone, after reading this thread, decided to knock up a Strawberry Watermelon liquid (Remembered I had a bottle of Inawera Strawberry I hadn't opened)... After, at 8am this morning, making a Custard with Rhubarb liquid tester aswell.

I must make at least 10 new liquids per week, think I have a problem.

I think I'll go cactus with it. I'm in DIY because juice is to sweet but I got it just in case. Maybe make a bad mix worth vaping if it comes to it

Id leave the sweetener out then mate, I don't mind some sweetness, though usually only use it to enhance another flavour (White Chocolate TFA for example needs sweetener otherwise tastes like chalk, with sweetener, tastes like milky bar).

Cactus is a wonder flavour, manages to be a great ehnacer of fruits with just a tiny amount.

I was having a dig through my mixed box the other day, found some test liquids I made back in early 2019 that I hadn't touched! So easy to get carried away with mixing.

Just tonight alone, after reading this thread, decided to knock up a Strawberry Watermelon liquid (Remembered I had a bottle of Inawera Strawberry I hadn't opened)... After, at 8am this morning, making a Custard with Rhubarb liquid tester aswell.

I must make at least 10 new liquids per week, think I have a problem.

Aw man, love strawberry n Watermelon and now you have mentioned it, I will knock up a bottle next time the kit is out..... luckily (cos I bought the last of it) I still have dripworx watermelon freezie which I mix with OOO strawberry candy

Back
Top Bottom