What's new

Inewera fruit recipes

Excellent ideas will mix some up today. The dragonfruit is the only one I'm having trouble pairing but as a background note could work.

Dragonfruit usually gets paired with strawberry in small amounts to emulsify it. It's meant to help different strawberries mix better and pop the flavour. I just like the hint of it in a strawberry mix myself as it's quite a nice flavour on it's own as well.

You could try it as a main flavour with the strawberry in the background, along with some watermelon and a tiny amount of cactus.

From the ones you have I'd try a watermelon and grapefruit for something a bit different. Would also try a Strawberry and Mango with small amounts of cactus and dragon fruit to accent them and make the mango a little less dry.

Flv Mango, it's amazing.

How much would do you use? I know FLV is usually really strong.

I'm using 1.5% in a mix, with some ccw cream and some FA fig, the fig fresh tastes like peaches to me, plus it adds mouthwatering juiciness.

I'm using 1.5% in a mix, with some ccw cream and some FA fig, the fig fresh tastes like peaches to me, plus it adds mouthwatering juiciness.

Sounds nice mate. Been looking for a good mango for a while to put in with some passionfruit and pineapple.

@Rickster @StrawberryRipple

So this is the V1 of the Strawberry Watermelon. So far... Not bad but can definitely be tweeked.

Strawberry is nice and full bodied, watermelon is alittle lacking but is hiding away in the background, no soap taste though!

Could definitely lose the sweetener and not miss anything, I just had it in for personel preference.

V2 I'll be upping the Watermelon to nearer 14% and upping the Strawberry to 3.2% just so it doesn't get overwhelmed. Sweetener will be coming down to 0.7%

Its a decent start though.

Screenshot_20210325_152300_com.xpressive.Liquix2_edit_155285221467450.jpg

So this is the V1 of the Strawberry Watermelon. So far... Not bad but can definitely be tweeked.

Strawberry is nice and full bodied, watermelon is alittle lacking but is hiding away in the background, no soap taste though!

Could definitely lose the sweetener and not miss anything, I just had it in for personel preference.

V2 I'll be upping the Watermelon to nearer 14% and upping the Strawberry to 3.2% just so it doesn't get overwhelmed. Sweetener will be coming down to 0.7%

View attachment 242995

cheers....... who are (CRY)?

View attachment 242995

I don't know who cry are ethier. Also is that recipe for 10ml ?

Back
Top Bottom