What's new

Inewera fruit recipes

Aw man, love strawberry n Watermelon and now you have mentioned it, I will knock up a bottle next time the kit is out..... luckily (cos I bought the last of it) I still have dripworx watermelon freezie which I mix with OOO strawberry candy

I've yet to try one I really like, think I've found a really good Watermelon flavour though so I'm giving it ago. If it comes out well, I'll pass you the recipe on mate, smells great so far! Will probably give it tonight to steep and try it tomorrow.

I've yet to try one I really like, think I've found a really good Watermelon flavour though so I'm giving it ago. If it comes out well, I'll pass you the recipe on mate, smells great so far! Will probably give it tonight to steep and try it tomorrow.

That would be great mate...cheers

I must make at least 10 new liquids per week, think I have a problem.
Ha ha know the feeling.
I must have around 40 almost finished recipies in my elr account.

Seem to get to the point where I'm one or two tweeks away and get wrapped up in something else.

Next to finish will be a Lemon Posset and a dark fruit and walnut cake.

Aw man, love strawberry n Watermelon and now you have mentioned it, I will knock up a bottle next time the kit is out..... luckily (cos I bought the last of it) I still have dripworx watermelon freezie which I mix with OOO strawberry candy
I have both them flavours in inewera will try that mix

Watermelon is the work of the devil.

My watermelon smells like the real deal. I'm looking forward it. Will do a stand alone taste then try and pair it with something . I'm quite hopeful of making a refreshing mix

I'd be keen to find a watermelon concentrate that doesn't taste of soap @Chris K

I'll let you know mate. Smells great and definitely passed the lick test.

It's Crystal Labs flavourings from Vapable.

https://vapable.com/product/watermelon-crystal-flavour-labs-concentrate/

I grabbed a bunch of their fruits after a recommendation and been pretty impressed with all of them so far, hoping watermelon is same. They do need to be fairly high though, Ive gone at 11% to start.

I prefer the plain raspberry to the shisha one personally, goes well with strawberry at 0.5% as it's quite strong.

From the ones you have I'd try a watermelon and grapefruit for something a bit different. Would also try a Strawberry and Mango with small amounts of cactus and dragon fruit to accent them and make the mango a little less dry.

I prefer the plain raspberry to the shisha one personally, goes well with strawberry at 0.5% as it's quite strong.

From the ones you have I'd try a watermelon and grapefruit for something a bit different. Would also try a Strawberry and Mango with small amounts of cactus and dragon fruit to accent them and make the mango a little less dry.

Excellent ideas will mix some up today. The dragonfruit is the only one I'm having trouble pairing but as a background note could work.

Back
Top Bottom