What's new

showcasing "Fall" 21700 dna100c engraved stabwood hybrid

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
"Fall" is based on autumn colors so reds bronze black Mira some pearl etc

I'm listening to this as I work

it's a classic track being remote I can play this as loud as I like, it's dark outside no lights and the music is very haunting.

there is a block shot in this section I wasn't sure how it would turn out when the bloke was made

alfIMG_5895.jpeg

stock in

alfIMG_5904.jpeg

and tubes in the cashflow is crippling me atm until i can get some mods away

alfIMG_5978.jpeg

first, fix

add the bits
alfIMG_6010.jpg
alfIMG_6011.jpg
alfIMG_6012.jpg
alfIMG_6013.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

Beautiful Stu. Love the style you have developed.

Stu, this is magic. The perfect song and mood for the design. I can’t wait to see this and get my hands on it. Brilliant! Thank you so much for the work and craftsmanship you’ve put in on this.

Beautiful work Stu. I'm really loving the mods you're making just now. And I want a 100c mod now you big tease.

I have to agree, this new style of mod that you seem to be making more of is very easy on the eye. No doubt the dna100 board and 21700 capacity helps with not needing such a large mod with twin 18650s.

And of course willy-bong seeds, I'm a huge fan [emoji16]

as jai haz said

"its bulky its big as shit"

yeah easy to say that when you look at a video

on the top, a fake lost vape 100w on the bottom a 21700 evolv dna100c stabwood made by a little doggy and his toad friend

IMG_6035.jpeg

as jai haz said

"its bulky its big as shit"

yeah easy to say that when you look at a video

on the top, a fake lost vape 100w on the bottom a 21700 evolv dna100c stabwood made by a little doggy and his toad friend

View attachment 246221
U can never tell by pics, no matter how many things i buy, it is always smaller than it looks.

Hes just jealous cuz nobody ever called his works of art

(I dunno to much about stabilized wood, but im guessing u could drive over it with a car and not even damage it either)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom