What's new

could England be crowned as Euro winners still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbandonThread.gif

this sounds rather like remainers asking for a second vote ? or trying to nullify the results of the referendum ... on many and varied grounds

i think it’s more like trump demanding a recount. :)

@crustyfolker
Which Italian player was red-carded and sent off in the semi-final? If there wasn't one then this "breaking news" story is a load of shite.

yes i am under the impression cards got nulified at the semi's or quarter finals, it may have been 2 yellow cards not a red but a yellow would be a 1 match ban a red would probably be a 2 match ban. I only saw the end of the Italy spain SF and missed their QF.
The breaking news did mention whom was supposedly inillegable but i can't remember who.
If England are to win any comp in the next so many years then we need a successful manager who is proven and a winner. Italy have Roberto Mancini who is a proven winner Southgate isn't a winner but has a good choice of players and has managed them well. There's blokes like lampard who not only has a good track record as a manager but has been a winner of allsorts with Chelsea. He managed Derby who where not a good squad but he got the best out of them. Chelsea will change managers for the sake of it hence he got sacked and they where not to bad.
Managers that could have been winners never get the nod. Brian Clough a prime example.
anyway lets just forget it now. I feel the thread got took out of context from the start. I only relayed something i had seen and feel i was sort of misunderstood in how i meant it

Er... perhaps because it wasn't "breaking news" or a bit of the wrong end of somebody's stick? :)
I dunno, it sounds odd but has stirred up a right old internet nestery of hornets. :)

maybe it was a qanon alert. :)

Why were my chips curly-fries?
Mrs knome doesn't do breaking news on her phone so I'm confused.
:S

Think it was more breaking wind than breaking news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom