What's new

could England be crowned as Euro winners still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player's name would help to verify this claim
(after all you would think some football pundits would have
twigged "Hang on - that cunt was carded last game" etc...)

To be fair, the winning goal against Denmark was questionable...
So that should be ruled void & then it would have proceeded to....

PENALTIES !!!

Oooooh - maybe not a good idea perhaps ???
(Don't think England wants to replay the Denmark extra time or risk penalties)

Best just accept it's all over (it is now)

I accepted the result before kick off. I said from day 1 Italy would win the euro's. I just made the post for those who may have been in a bad way over the result. If it did come to a reversal a lot of English Folks would be much happier knowing

It came through on my Mrs's phone. Now in cases like this ie fielding a suspended player, unregistered player the results are overturned as it is an offence. Fifa may not rule the same way as the English F.A, but if it is a broken rule then it will be enforced, it's a European championship not an EU championship so comparing it with brexit won't wash.
I get what you mean but this is about rules not votes or results.
honestly .. I was being totally facetious :) - ignore me

I hate football and was only vaguely aware of what was going on last night and couldn't give a shit either way :)

I think regardless of the rumour was true of false.

Italy were the better team in the end.

We can all gesticulate but we lost .

In fairness it’s the best English side I’ve seen play and I’m sure under Southgates management they will improve further.

Btw we need to use gesticulate more often.

I think regardless of the rumour was true of false.

Italy were the better team in the end.

We can all gesticulate but we lost .

In fairness it’s the best English side I’ve seen play and I’m sure under Southgates management they will improve further.

Btw we need to use gesticulate more often.

Southgate has done an incredible job over the last few years, But Southgate is not a winner, can't tkae a penalty and can't pick 5 players that take penaties the way the 1st 2 where taken. The 3 missed pens where rashford unlucky but may have led to heads going down. The last 2 pens where took in a to cautious manner and where saved. I feel we had lost the game as soon as we started to try and defend the lead instead of pushing harder for more goals. Kane is to slow, no matter what folks say, he was always well behind the ball when it was passed to where he should have been. Gesticulating is making hand gestures like like flipping the bird ie middle finger up
images

I accepted the result before kick off. I said from day 1 Italy would win the euro's. I just made the post for those who may have been in a bad way over the result. If it did come to a reversal a lot of English Folks would be much happier knowing

FFS - it's just a game at the end of the day...
Bad decisions in sport happen
& people still bitch about the "Hand of God" all them years ago

England was always shit at penalties
Harry Maguire fluffed his penalty in 2018 against Columbia
when England rarely won a knock out game on penalties

Southgate's Pizza Hut ad...

alas it wasn't meant to be

FFS - it's just a game at the end of the day...
Bad decisions in sport happen
& people still bitch about the "Hand of God" all them years ago

England was always shit at penalties
Harry Maguire fluffed his penalty in 2018 against Columbia
when England rarely won a knock out game on penalties

Southgate's Pizza Hut ad...

alas it wasn't meant to be

It is a game indeed, i just don't get why some folks are less passionate than others, We should support our Country more, after all anyone could have been good enough to play some sport for the Country. If you yourself where good at something surely you would aim to be the best and would respect the support. What has pissed me off more than anything is the abuse aimed at Rashford, Sancho and Saka. Even Southgate didn't get that much abuse for his 96 miss. Had those 3 scored they would have been hero's to those who aim the racist abuse.
Look back to the Innokin comp i said Italy would win from the start.

Deleted as it was childish.

Last edited:
It is a game indeed, i just don't get why some folks are less passionate than others, We should support our Country more, after all anyone could have been good enough to play some sport for the Country. If you yourself where good at something surely you would aim to be the best and would respect the support. What has pissed me off more than anything is the abuse aimed at Rashford, Sancho and Saka. Even Southgate didn't get that much abuse for his 96 miss. Had those 3 scored they would have been hero's to those who aim the racist abuse.

Think people have forgotten the Beckham Death threats from sick people
after the 1998 Argentina exit
&
Ronaldo "Winker" incident

Dg76ERBWAAADSvt

Even the papers turned on Beckham...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/123759.stm

Southgate's tactics fell at the last hurdle I'm afraid
there are sick people out there
and plenty of others that take the low & the high road over it all

it is just a game, England did well but alas not well enough in the end

Some people are less passionate because it is ONLY a game. Losing (or in this case being a runner up) is not a reason for national shame or outrage.

It is entertainment and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom