What's new

Giveaway of our Limited Edition Coolfire Z80 & ZenithII -- Come & Join Now!

Awww....sukkin.....
Theyve been havin h a cpl rough years tho. .good 4 them

World cup next year, lets see how you get on then. ;)
Ill prolly miss...cuz i'll be searching my program guide for SOCCER, lmfao

Btw...superbowl is every year if u want actual football, lololol

(..played using r hands, not our feet, of course, cuz, well, thats america, lol)

(..played using r hands, not our feet, of course, cuz, well, thats america, lol)
You meen the football where they may or may not kick the ball about once an hour lol.
You call that football lol

Yeah, I'm aware of what US football is ..... it's basically ruby union, that you got from us.

It’s a while since I’ve used stock coils properly. Previously, In the Sensis and now the Zenith 2, I seem to get dry hits! I realise my draw style is quite long. I’ve got a 1.2 coil In it from a pack the OH uses for the Zlide. Is it the coil I’m using? it’s well primed, has anyone else noticed this? The juice isn’t too dark and not usually a coil clogger. Thoughts anyone? Might the 0.8 be able to do the job more efficiently.

It’s a while since I’ve used stock coils properly. Previously, In the Sensis and now the Zenith 2, I seem to get dry hits! I realise my draw style is quite long. I’ve got a 1.2 coil In it from a pack the OH uses for the Zlide. Is it the coil I’m using? it’s well primed, has anyone else noticed this? The juice isn’t too dark and not usually a coil clogger. Thoughts anyone? Might the 0.8 be able to do the job more efficiently.
I have a Zenith on another mod that's using 0.8 and don't have any dry hits so worth a change to 0.8

Back
Top Bottom