What's new

POTV Let’s make something Beautiful ! The Community Device Begins

So let’s get started what do you want .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted rebuildable, preferably MTL, able to go proper tight and more than 2ml capacity, if you dare put an extension with any bubble glass then you will be sent straight to hell with all the other monsters.

I don't think there is much to improve on the top side dual, so think it would be a bit pointless attempting a colab on a squonk mod.

I personnally stay away from Mech's

The market is already flooded with Pods.

With all the different RTA's RDA's RDTA's out there, all of them with thier little gripes here and there, i'm sure we could pull together the best of the best features and maybe we could put together a multi functional, DTL MTL RDA RTA RDTA.

Theres also the new DNA100c that could do with A classy case, although I'd be surprised if you weren't already onto that one.

Thats my reasoning for voting Rebuildable & Regulated Mod, but I,m happy to join in on whatever the outcome.:2thumbsup:

And a decent rebuildable option for the AIO maybe.

I actually really like this idea too - although I’d be coming at it from a genuine, bona fide DTL rebuildable aio. I’ve not come across one yet that’s worked well and for out and about I’d 100% buy one of those.

I think the Joyetech Penguin was the closest and that was sketchy at best mostly, and you couldn’t rebuild it.

I’ve voted Rebuildable but I have a feeling that I’ll be left by the wayside as the project seems destined for MTL.

I had thought about a Stacker Mech Tube. were its a basic mech tube but then you can screw on an additional bit that converts it to regulated then slap on a blotto
Really like the idea around that. Not been done before other that the silly arse "kicks" that were about a few years ago.

I'm not sure It's a good idea to just dismiss an idea based on your dislikes?
I got the impression it's the broader community you will be targeting?
Unless its just you it needs to please?
Apologies it was ment as a witty comment and not a refusal of the idea

As a MTL vaper I'm always on the look out for pocket friendly 18650 mods. Pods are all well and good but I prefer a proper mod ideally.

Back
Top Bottom