What's new

Dovpo/Across Samdwich RDA Community Review

It's a good RDA, well built and easy to use. My lower score is more a reflection on personal likes/dislikes. Just a little too restricted for my liking but still very good flavour. Anybody looking for a restricted DL would be advised to put this on the list.

The one thing I noticed with the polished version is that it's hard to see the markings on the ring so need to take the cap off to see the airflow setting I have it at
That’s my only real gripe. They’re virtually invisible, in general use.
Ok so most of us find our setting and leave it there.

Last edited:
That’s my only real gripe. They’re virtually invisible, in general use.
Ok so most of us find our setting and leave it there.
But BP Mods is supposed to be about attention to detail. Offering that little bit more than the run of the mill.

Talking of attention to detail. Not BP Mods...

Aside from the pumper, samdwich and hazard, has across been involved in anything else?

Seems to me like their niche is experimental stuff.
Things that aren't exactly new ideas but things that haven't taken off in the past.

Like there have been other pump squonkers but none that really stand out, other rta's designed around bridges but none that are easy to get hold of.

And there are quite a few "top airflow" rdas but they have a reputation for having bad flavour which was the best aspect of the samdwich imo.

Aside from the pumper, samdwich and hazard, has across been involved in anything else?

Seems to me like their niche is experimental stuff.
Things that aren't exactly new ideas but things that haven't taken off in the past.

Like there have been other pump squonkers but none that really stand out, other rta's designed around bridges but none that are easy to get hold of.

And there are quite a few "top airflow" rdas but they have a reputation for having bad flavour which was the best aspect of the samdwich imo.

Didn't they do that RTA that looked like a hearing aid?

*The Roulette that's the one, peek driptip, nutters :18:

Wonderful review again @hack400, you're too good at this for your own good!

I can't say I envy you herding some of us lot though. You must have the patience of a saint!

Back
Top Bottom