What's new

CBD Newbie

Cloudtastic

Postman
Need some advice from the apes again

Have saw all these bottles of pre made flavoured CBD juice online - where is safe to buy from and what's the best strength to go for?

I realise vaping it is not as good as other means but I won't need the effects to last for hours on end, it's only for a chill out at night before bed.

Best gear to vape this stuff with? I have a crown 4 or 5 sitting with a bunch of spare coils, would that be ok?

I have vaped this in the past but it was many moons ago back when you only got the concentrate in small bottles.

Edited - Mobile posting

@Cloudtastic
gone very quiet on cbd lately even though theres shit tons of various makes advertised. quite a lot of unhurd of as well with suposed super strong 2000mg at silly cheap prices which would make me suspicious straight away.

we had a decent supplier on here a couple of years ago but hes gone and website gone so only other one ive used is dinner lady.
think you need a mouth to lung kit and not sub ohm like the crowns you have.

@Cloudtastic
gone very quiet on cbd lately even though theres shit tons of various makes advertised. quite a lot of unhurd of as well with suposed super strong 2000mg at silly cheap prices which would make me suspicious straight away.

we had a decent supplier on here a couple of years ago but hes gone and website gone so only other one ive used is dinner lady.

No worries dude thanks for letting me know.

Sorting out a mtl tank won't be an issue. Will do some reading and see what I can find out. Have saw some of those bottles at mad strengths for peanuts compared to price of a 30ml bottle...will be staying well clear of them.

@Cloudtastic

It’s because they use isolate. Which is the cheapest form of CBD. Shove a few g of CBD isolate in some PG. stick a label on and sell it for £50

You can buy isolate and do it yourself for about £10.

Isolate won’t have the ‘entourage’ effect of chilling you out though. So OP won’t really see any benefit from isolate based juices.

No worries dude thanks for letting me know.

Sorting out a mtl tank won't be an issue. Will do some reading and see what I can find out. Have saw some of those bottles at mad strengths for peanuts compared to price of a 30ml bottle...will be staying well clear of them.

With CBD always start low and slow. Going straight in at 1000mg will have the same effect as taking none at all.

I always use sub ohm rta’s to vape CBD so the crown should be fine.

Check out CBG. That offers the entourage effect which should help chill you out.

With CBD always start low and slow. Going straight in at 1000mg will have the same effect as taking none at all.

Check out CBG. That offers the entourage effect which should help chill you out.
intersting. only going by what everyone was talking about in the past. thought they were best with mtl. learnt something new today :)

Thanks mate will do some research on that later tonight.

intersting. only going by what everyone was talking about in the past. thought they were best with mtl. learnt something new today :)

Don’t quote me on it. They could be [emoji2368]. Maybe I’m not getting the benefit fully using DTL. But it’s always worked fine for me.

Don’t quote me on it. They could be [emoji2368]. Maybe I’m not getting the benefit fully using DTL. But it’s always worked fine for me.
also will use it up 5 times as fast and if your paying from £15-50 a bottle thats an expensive hobby.

Thanks mate will do some research on that later tonight.
U can look up delta 8, and delta 10 also apparently now too. not sure if thats regulated there yet but it isnt here and i dont see why it would be, but thats new stuff i have been seeing.

Full spectrum is the stuff to look for, even with distillate

(Just fyi, delta 8 stuff is usually sold as 'may not work for everyone' which screams placebo effect to me)

I just check, and this u will also want to know. anything called live, means [supposed to at least] that it was flash frozen with all the cannibinoids intacts as if u were medicating off a fresh hemp plant, these will have the cbg and cbn in cbga or cbna form and require heating to become active, as opposed to isolate or distallate which is already activated and doesnt need to be heated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom