What's new

New To CBD - Hangover Like Effect

Hi guys,

I am new here and generally new to CBD, although I have tried it a few times now.

I've recently bought some disposable full spectrum CBD vapes <0.3% THC, as I am in the UK. I only use around 2 draws of it and it really helps my pain, and gives me a nice feeling. However, for the next 2-3 days after I've used it I get some weird side effects.

I get bad brain fog and a fuzzy head, dizziness, lethargy, cotton mouth, and just overall like my brain isn't functioning well. It usually lasts around 3 days, then I am back to baseline (my usual disease symptoms). I do have neurological Lyme disease which gives many symptoms, but the above is definitely caused by CBD. I have tried various methods of consumption such as CBD oil, CBD flowers (vape), and now disposable vapes.

I really want this to work as the day I use it I feel quite good, and I know many people with chronic disease say it helps them.

Has anyone else experienced a similar thing? Is it possible that the side effects will get less as I get used to it more and more ( I usually quit after the first or second go).

Thanks for your advice.
You must have exceeded with the dosage! I too ordered CBD oil for my anxiety from CBD Armour online. And that was very relieving. Now I get proper sleep at night.

Hi there,

Welcome to the community! Well, I would suggest considering a medical professional first and tell them about the side-effects. It's not uncommon for people to have different reactions to CBD, as its effects can vary from person to person.

It's possible that the side effects you're encountering may be due to the specific product or dosage you're using. It might be worth experimenting with different brands, concentrations, or methods of consumption to find what works best for you.

Some people do report an adjustment period when starting CBD, and side effects may diminish over time as your body becomes accustomed to it. But yeah, you should listen to your body and not push through if the side effects persist or worsen.

Everyone's body responds differently, so you might take some trial and error.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom