What's new

Dreamin’ of the Perfect Juice

was it pluid?

Wasn’t Pluid the aniseed one from Mad Murdoch that was bright green?

The one I am thinking of was called something like Lime Sparkle I think, but that doesn’t seem quite right in my head.

I'd love a blueberry muffin liquid that tastes like an actual blueberry muffin. Darkstar do one but I don't want to waste a 100ml bottle if I don't like it (if anyone has any send me 10ml please!).

As for liquids I miss... pre TPD, there used to be a liquid that tasted exactly like a McDonald's strawberry milkshake. I really miss that. Maccie's I think it was called. Lot's of other liquids claim to taste like a McD's shake but none actually do. They're either not milky enough or use a weird strawberry flavour. Closest is Element Strawberry Whip, but it's still missing something and is more light Angel Delight. I also miss the original Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk, again pre-TPD. I bought the new version and it's horrible. The original Dinner Lady Apple Pie too. Again, there are lot's of apple pie liquids around but nothing comes close to the original DL version. Another casualty of the diacetyl ban I think.

Thankfully though, Supergood Butter 02 and 06 exist - both of which I could vape exclusively forever more.

Just knocked up a strawberry milkshake, DM me if you wanna try it, could use the input on any changes etc

I was reading a blurb the other day and came across a juice, I think by the guys who do a range called butter and is numbered, this one was from their unusual range and was described as being a nutty, creamy caramelly tobacco, that I wouldn`t mind trying if it were available in smaller bottles, has anyone tried it?
Got a bottle arriving in the week

Wasn’t Pluid the aniseed one from Mad Murdoch that was bright green?

The one I am thinking of was called something like Lime Sparkle I think, but that doesn’t seem quite right in my head.
Think they did a blackcurrant juice as well, the lime juice was like vaping an actual lime.

Having never tried the old Manabush lines, I can’t really comment, but I do enjoy their juices. The Grape+ has surprisingly been my favorite of late :2thumbsup: Love the fact that it’s the depth of taste that’s defining, not the sweetness. Just got a shortfill of Castle Long Reserve and it is very impressive, if a bit pricey, even on sale :11:

I have always wondered why there are no good straight up orange flavors out there :21: Had a couple of decent blood orange juices, but never had an orange flavored juice that I liked. Maybe citrus flavors are difficult to blend because of their acidity? :hmm: Where are all the tasty lime and orange juices?

giphy.gif

It was Lime Sparkle by Fair City Vapes. Found a recipe online if you are a mixer and the flavours are still available.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/776646/Fair+City+Vapes%27+Lime+Sparkle

Yeah that sounds right. Still not sure if I have the name correct though.
I used to enjoy a vape with a lager, definitely not an all day vape and you had to be careful as others have said, with your o rings as it was so potent it would melt them :)

I mainly use Manabush lately but 12 Monkeys do a liquid called Macaraz which i found excellent but not cheap, especially at the rate i vape it at. French Macaron, Raspberry and Almonds, love the stuff but not had any in a while.

Back
Top Bottom