What's new

Dreamin’ of the Perfect Juice

I mainly use Manabush lately but 12 Monkeys do a liquid called Macaraz which i found excellent but not cheap, especially at the rate i vape it at. French Macaron, Raspberry and Almonds, love the stuff but not had any in a while.
Sounds really similar to the Supergood nr9 which I enjoy greatly, though it’s not any cheaper!

While on holidays, though thoroughly enjoying my Manabush selection, it occurred to me that there were a couple of flavors that I would love to try. They would have to be 50/50 vg/pg and not very sweet, but I dream of:

Crem de Catalan (essentially a crème brûlée with just a hint of lemon) and Chocolate Fudge (let the jokes begin:18:). In addition, as Rob mentioned in another thread, I dream of a Key Lime Pie juice that actually tastes like one, or a Lime juice that is subtle and perhaps combined with kiwi? :hmm:

Anyway, that’s me… What flavors do you dream of at night when your fantasy runs wild? :11: Something you’ve never tasted before, or a juice that was discontinued long ago but you miss like an old friend? :) Or are you a bit of a deviant, and we truly don’t want to know what you dream of at night? :offtopic:

Let us know…or don’t ;)

giphy.gif

for me a perfect juice would be a pineapple cube flavour just like the old sweets, how ever most pineapple flavours ive tried have been meh at best

I`m with you on that mate, I think that`s why so many makers throw some coconut and mango in and call it tropical mix.

There were two lime juices back in the day that were both pretty good. One was Slime by Vaping King which was nice, but got a bit samey after a while, but is no longer going.

The other one was a bit of a difficult one to get hold of. Mainly acquired through some of the high end Facebook groups. I can’t remember the name of it for the life of me, but it was really good. The only issue with it was that it was a brutal tank cracker. It also destroyed o-rings in a number of tanks, so it was pretty much recommended for dripping only. Dunno if @Rob or @ZT might remember it but I know I got mine through the old SV group.
Lime sparkle ?

for me a perfect juice would be a pineapple cube flavour just like the old sweets, how ever most pineapple flavours ive tried have been meh at best
Shall i send you our pineapple + to try? Its like drinking pineapple juice

Back
Top Bottom