What's new

Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Review

Naomi24

Postman
hWQGKbCL2t7p3M7CLTDQiVa7wnEetgSWatxdVRhr2vomF9JhRkBMzJkmHOOTrkjwvVdcAqmsBudKhUuz-yTBBZiojbR6R-A2Xrkc_4cHVbiXc9UXX2vKdNHIU185mz45zIwnmYlp3aw5fbCcO0V0ywo

Thanks to CigBest for sending me this product to review!

Check it out on their website because it's on sale right now:

https://www.cigbest.com/products/-pre-order-authentic-vaporesso-luxe-xr-max-kit

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at CigBest, nor am I being paid to write this review.

lGQsEu6dofLnyrUNI7dUNVbzAksNHl7F7ON_N-os78FfuQPoMz6i2m8vggKD6Rl_K5Eq5k2pT8cztCtnM0OBDjrNv6nSGrzSTiYy5J4_lFZhVmyOCtsmbvjtgnsqGQGlCQtdBL8D56-KtasaRJx3sc0

In the box
  • 1 × Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Battery
  • 1 × Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod (DTL)
  • 1 × Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod (RDL)
  • 1 × GTX 0.2 ohm Mesh Coil
  • 1 × GTX 0.4 ohm Mesh Coil
  • 1 × Type-C Cable
  • 1 × User Manual & Warranty Card
  • 1 × Reminder Card

Specs
  • Pod Capacity 5ml
  • Suitable for all GTX coils
  • 2800mAh Battery
  • Max Output of 80W
  • 5V/2A Type-C charging
  • 0.54 inch OLED screen, 2 × RGB LED Light

8cJ5tetdSWTl6f942KMxAWLA_eeFA-1qTwp1Fwjc_AdTvESzehxvE7LYQZmYdXAcd5qTO_9C8g0ddvTERdZw0muuxgQ2v3HJX9QCdKrmB5gkK2y-XyaL9fq4LET8aV2JvOs7y3HWUuvwiMzNWi8qCL4

Design
The device comes in a sick design that shows off the chip system through a transparent panel on the front. I chose the one in a mat green finish, but the device comes in 10 different colors. Above the panel is the fire button and on the back of the device there’s also a panel with the text “LUXE” in it, above that is the Vaporesso logo. On the left side of the device it says “Vaporesso” with an airflow hole at the top, and on the other side all you can see is the slidebutton to control the airflow. At the bottom there is the USB-C connector to charge the device.

AisRPV5ptUCQ4uiul2fu66qyavl62-Fm6aIzlZKqQceMKGcYGdhUuk9Q6xEhggE-CGNTsFopPAlNB5MhgH9CogzLxqHrXZxHbQfhxogACLovayb_pvLChu2i86hPnr4NIAMIJpSPQQHYpDmwYPJCHF8

9UGeOOFVWj1s0gx8rheH8Cf0qPsYzuygM51awPFXpzeWBaxMPFSBaWzY8tuVwlnVnv7fW6Ax8bSJTpHfc6qBmpC9aLfwdX0jTkcFItQwxOgWp5P_C0EKWi20Lk2ZeUzWiIfj6K1VosuD_AwLl2gWovo

Pods and coils
There are three pods and 8 coils to choose from for the empty pods that you get with the Luxe XR Max you can look at the image above. You can also choose to use pods that have the coil built into them. Those come in three different resistances, which you can see below. This makes the device really versatile, there’s almost literally something to everyone’s liking. Do you like DTL, RDL or MTL? Or do you like throwaway pods or pods to change the coil from. The Luxe XR Max seems to be able to fulfill everyone’s needs and likes with this range of pods and coils.

R5A_d3hId5EvyDBDnsJduygIftdZ8G5R3PqcEwnt-_pjiGSr494KSHxXUYwk7q2be5SJHhOu55Y2o4rh2Ope8uHQsr48oJoNKVWLTT-B7Rzvbd0luku1x-QLYnU_MIoI2wQZheP8TdN1XyTme1kqSk8

Performance
The device is powered by an amazing and huge 2800mAh battery and you really notice this. Even when using it DTL and RDL it lasts me all day, but when I strictly used it for loose MTL the battery really shined. It seemed unstoppable and like the battery percentage just didn't drop down. Very refreshing for a device of this size to not have to worry about charging it for a few days.
The device is also very easy to use. When you open the box, all you have to do is add liquid to the pods and you can get to vaping. The right coil is already installed in the designated pod, so there’s no hassle or figuring anything out at that point.
You can choose to use smart mode with the device or not. If you have this mode on you can only put the watts of the device within the range that is recommended for the coil, making sure you don’t immediately burn out the coil. Honestly a very nifty feature and ones again making it a very easy to use device, even for a beginner.
When vaping it, the device can be pretty loud, but maybe I just noticed that because I am more of an MTL vaper. Compared to other DTL devices and actual thanks, the sound is not that bad. Just something I noticed compared to smaller, less powerful devices that I had used before.

0toGvJFv1PzSSAs7kMsqndUhEW850CjbZg-3Z8sIknSD1ISmK4eRZ5yPws8wUdkSn098BPhXPO6e0YYepzVvi9OyEWDdOwUdtT0R5ge7jw8g3LoscpgGTbqGr69m2ODmB4EKdk2YF3fCIVHXmeCXQHo

Pros
  • Easy to use
  • Pocketable
  • Changeable coils
  • No leaking
  • Good flavor
  • Smart mode
  • Wide range of pod and coil compatibility

JyhsyZkKAQHYiHteiwPKpMkm_XSFtb7YkAiiU_xwokxW9KXC2Q_uEYW7DGxMSpy3eHXX07FPx5Bs-xdUhE3UmlJRTN8AxG-Qfh1ioDIHPDF8utOXv5luTWU-dYJbauLINnkcGBRlUzO4sMIxw5JPQuc

Cons
  • No autodraw
  • Can be loud when vaping it
  • No MTL options in the box (only sold separately)

27vjkeH_mTnIMVbTkpVp4xCLBCTl16V8cuzjDnakKaqapQ3ESC_4tBjoQ8KnVDjeZf6q_r417HzzxJQ8A9VaBVRSHHoydxoTfou5HjjXfSoOcMPBtzr7hoxs1ZCRYBBLhboJwIYDIW019L3IPvcQKNY

Verdict
I personally am more of a MTL kind of vaper, so this device was a little different for me. When I took it out of the package, I immediately noticed that it had a nice weight to it. Not too heavy though, I got used to the weight pretty quickly. It really can't hurt to have a small device like this that's this powerful and easy to take on the go.
It’s a stylish device that’s very versatile and could satisfy almost any person that vapes, thanks to the range of pods and coils available and compatible for the device. The big battery is also something that makes it stand out. I definitely think the pros outweigh the cons. No, it doesn't have autodraw and it can be a little loud, but it's a beginner friendly device with smart mode that delivers excellent flavor and cloud performance. It’s mess free and portable. Even though it doesn’t come with MTL options, nothing stops you from buying these separately. Overall if you’re looking to vape MTL sometimes, but your main types of vaping are RDL and DTL, this could really be one of the best options out on the market for you.

BXRNAdrflpz7tw7PraWKGmm0VWhzfA72B3XukyA8B3VRRzdJ-Vs-PorLPPTu1Ny3g51SjKIIYIzCRdb1uLORWFr9_NshhOIT48LZ3btQiU6dE7HNYyFVYSjqvUeAT70Wjr_q1i1clzsmNjDhAoAQHFk

Thanks again to CigBest.com for sending me this device and thank you for reading this review!

they are so good i got 3 & mine came from ecigone & came with a dtl & rdl pod & coil & i cant fault them for when out walking the dog or down in the pub

Well written review, but it has been out for a while and most vapers on here will be familiar with it.
It would be more useful if you could review new stuff that vapers are looking for info on.

Thanks! :) What's more your type of device? Full on big tanks with replacable batteries and stuff like that? Never had my hands on those yet.

I am more of a MTL RTA Vaper these days with Mesh being my only DTL Vape. I also got into TC Vaping and even using Mesh for TC which is actually excellent. I did go through a phase of using Pods but my Therapist managed to sort my head out, joking apart i have used quite a few Pods and 1 or 2 have been very good and would say i have found Vaporesso the best, hence me reading your fine review with interest.

The XR MAX is a fantastic device, and I use the SMRT PnP rebuildable in them (I have 2) for DTL vaping. Cheap coils. I also have 2 of the older XR and 2 of the new XR Pro which I use for MTL vaping. I haven't used another mod in several weeks now...

I usually carry a pocket bulging single cell mod with a u tank atty for out and about, I think I could live with the 2ml pod so I`m having one of these.

I usually carry a pocket bulging single cell mod with a u tank atty for out and about, I think I could live with the 2ml pod so I`m having one of these.

The "bung" in the pod to make it 2ml will...oops...fall out...pretty easily making it 5ml.

Back
Top Bottom