What's new

Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Review

Just counted, I`ve still got 11 pnp coils for the u tank, this may have to stay in the basket a while

I have 2 PM 80's one of which is unused, How well does the Lux compare to that, i might look at getting one for my bed side cabinet.

I have 2 PM 80's one of which is unused, How well does the Lux compare to that, i might look at getting one for my bed side cabinet.

like you ive got the pm80 & i believe the luxe has exactly the same board kicks out the same watts, the luxe too me is just more palm friendly especialy when out walking my dogs or even out on my motorbike ;)

oh & i know you MTL so Luxe X Pro might more suited for you its drag activated & only 40watts & slighly cheaper than the XR

If it takes TW 20 coils that`s made my mind up

I’ve used both the wide chimney and small chimney PnP coils in mine, both work. I’ve run Dovpo DnP’s (0.2) and BP Mods TMD’s (0.8) as well as GTX (0.8) and the SMRT PnP.

I haven’t tried yet, but the new XR Pro doesn’t seem to work with coils lower than 0.3 ohm. Doesn’t bother me as I use them for MTL and the Max for DTL…

I`ve only had mine an hour but I`m impressed, pods seem to have come a long way since I tried the caliburn g2 that I bought for my grandkids about a year ago.
Does the luxe come in smart mode by default?, it`s settled at 40 watts with the .2 coil in but I may have to up that as the coil gets broke in

Back
Top Bottom