What's new

Window Shopping - BB Panels

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
After I had wiped the drool off my chin, I decided to share these cerakoted panels with you BB lovers. Yes, they cost as much as a Sxk BB, so they won’t be on my list any time soon. But they are imo stunning, and SnV Mods also makes some beautiful mech boros that aren’t too dear ;)

j2Z6Aru.jpeg

Y8OxHZ7.jpeg

dGD5lz1.jpeg

odRLG8A.jpeg

zO0u4UI.jpeg

Wooden panels FTW.

Great in theory, but I've had 3 sets so far and 2 didn't quite fit, and the other just looked a bit wank (light wood, black BB). Just need to get one of those new SS SXK BB now. Wish that had been available when I bought my BB.

I feel much the same way about Obey…not my cup of tea ;) But they do have some quality panels, especially some of the engraved aluminium ones. I’ve been patiently waiting for them to offer some new panels for the Pulse v2 :22:

Yeah the alu ones are really cool. I'm with @chrisd2k though, clear ones are good enough for me.

Although when my Pulse V2 arrives I may treat myself to some from STAXX on Facebook, but most likely a basic/simple design like this...

380050859_10168073230440335_2997444779298425253_n.jpg

Wooden panels FTW.

Great in theory, but I've had 3 sets so far and 2 didn't quite fit, and the other just looked a bit wank (light wood, black BB). Just need to get one of those new SS SXK BB now. Wish that had been available when I bought my BB.
When I first got my BB, I considered picking up some wood panels…think it was Vaporony that stocked them.

It then occurred to me that panels, which have a very small margin of error before they’re quite irritating, should never be made out anything which changes shape due to moisture and humidity :hmm: The whole idea was totally warped :18:

giphy.gif

When I first got my BB, I considered picking up some wood panels…think it was Vaporony that stocked them.

It then occurred to me that panels, which have a very small margin of error before they’re quite irritating, should never be made out anything which changes shape due to moisture and humidity :hmm: The whole idea was totally warped :18:

giphy.gif
A decent wood effect might be the answer. Not sure if such a thing exists, though the panels on my floor are pretty reasonble :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom