What's new

Window Shopping - BB Panels

A decent wood effect might be the answer. Not sure if such a thing exists, though the panels on my floor are pretty reasonble :2thumbsup:
These are wood veneer on a set of clear panels
IMG_3850.jpeg

Always liked the looks of the jigsaw panels I think ssp done them in clear then spray them a different colour. I seen someone do it and they looked pretty nice

Hey @JohnNada , it’s not fair making me want to go on Fb :18:

Those orange panels for the dotaio are very stylish :D Are the Staxx very expensive?

Hey @JohnNada , it’s not fair making me want to go on Fb :18:

Those orange panels for the dotaio are very stylish :D Are the Staxx very expensive?

Just make a burner account ;)

Riki from STAXX does all designs in all colours for most boro devices. I'd copy and paste them all but I'd be here all night!

I think this pricing is still current:

upload_2024-1-11_20-22-39.png

If you do end up on Facebook it's worth checking out CarrotLabs too.

Nice! And on an orange body too :worship:

Where did you buy them from, or did you make them yourself?
DIY job.
Not very difficult and uses the minimal of tools (Evo-stick, craft knife and sandpaper mainly).
I found a company that does veneer samples for a squid apiece, including postage. I have a burr walnut sample that I’ll do one day. The veneers are very thin so it adds little to the thickness of the panels.

DIY job.
Not very difficult and uses the minimal of tools (Evo-stick, craft knife and sandpaper mainly).
I found a company that does veneer samples for a squid apiece, including postage. I have a burr walnut sample that I’ll do one day. The veneers are very thin so it adds little to the thickness of the panels.
Nice job mate, impressed!

Might give it a go myself, though it prob won't match your result tbh. Is it hard to get the edges smooth and lined up with the panel edge?

Back
Top Bottom