What's new

Leave smokers alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
@steffijade: You got me. I am a plant employed via a nominee company in the Cayman Islands, funded by a group of interested parties. There are many of us out there.... I believe one is standing outside your house.

Nanoo nanoo!

Nice to see you finally have the guts to admit it. :D

The thing about the anti smoking zealots is that they can't help but let their contempt and vitriol seep through, even if they're trying to act covertly... just as your contempt and vitriol have eventually seeped through.. speaks volumes to me.

I did read your post.

Weatherspoons is well publicised as a company for taking a no vaping stance, you were permitted to break the company rules, in that instance, because I know it is against company policy, I simply would have opted not to vape, this isnt a dig at you, I am telling you how I would have chosen to act.

As I've stated elsewhere in this thread, I am capable of deciding for myself how to proceed in situations, if I know somewhere operates a no vape policy, I don't vape, if I know the person is in a position to allow me to vape, namely they are the owner of the establishment I will vape as I please.

Wether you knew Weatherspoons was no vape or not, he told you its not but he'd let you get away with it. I would have just chosen not to, doesn't mean you should too, I'm just telling you how I would have proceeded as an irresponsible cloud chaser likely to blow my face off

@steffijade: You got me. I am a plant employed via a nominee company in the Cayman Islands, funded by a group of interested parties. There are many of us out there.... I believe one is standing outside your house.

Nanoo nanoo!

:P regardless....:P I think you are kind of stuck still in that "smokers mentality" that we somehow accepted it was ok to be the cancerous leeches of a self absorbed addiction....if you are indeed "just a vaper" like the rest of us, you are probably still very very new to the world of vaping and while you might mean well, the majority of vapers world wide don't hold the same ideas as you when it comes to vaping.

THIS is a life saving invention of epic proportions that the Anti-smoking, Pharma and Tobacco organisations/companies are terrified of. Vapers are taking away their means of funding and their customers, while also cutting deeply into government revenue from the sales of Tobacco or NRT. Welcome to our World mate, where its not all as simple as just tuck in and get on with it.

What exactly do Vapers have to be careful of? You are implying that we are doing something dangerous? Offending a handful of people?
I'm not implying danger I am saying that there are potentially annoying situations and a line that an be crossed in terms of plumage. Which others have agreed with. That's great that you go to venues that allow vaping, but we don't get to choose where we go for most weddings, funerals, work events etc so the personal choice aspect is only a part of the picture. Maybe you'll find yourself outside with the smokers at some lengthy event at some point in the future because a group of inconsiderate numpties got vaping banned from there. Maybe.

:P regardless....:P I think you are kind of stuck still in that "smokers mentality" that we somehow accepted it was ok to be the cancerous leeches of a self absorbed addiction....if you are indeed "just a vaper" like the rest of us, you are probably still very very new to the world of vaping and while you might mean well, the majority of vapers world wide don't hold the same ideas as you when it comes to vaping.

THIS is a life saving invention of epic proportions that the Anti-smoking, Pharma and Tobacco organisations/companies are terrified of. Vapers are taking away their means of funding and their customers, while also cutting deeply into government revenue from the sales of Tobacco or NRT. Welcome to our World mate, where its not all as simple as just tuck in and get on with it.
Believe me when I say that I am totally with the vaping thing in every aspect apart from this single issue, which I believe can harm your cause. I have the end of a flipper in the vaping fish bowl, but looking in and looking out give two different perspectives and there are more non-fish and fish in other bowls than in the vaping one.

I wouldn't let my recent membership here bely the fact that I have quite a bit of knowledge of the shenanigans of Big Industry Xs. Vaping vs Tobacco and Pharm is one of the most obvious and simple relationships out there. Actually Big Tobacco's influence over Big Food is killing now killing more people than tobacco itself so this vaping thing is a sideshow.

But you know 'us' spin doctors, 'we' can make a mountain out of a molehill. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom