What's new

Innokin vv kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep as far as i know, as just inboxed rossi my sister ended up taking them for me , just waiting for her to bring tracking codes over to mine later on will put them up soon as, also sorry about my lack of updates , and lack of being online, but i am still here and any questions please feel free to private message me
cheers wake and vape

Got the dreaded red card from the post office and im expecting 3 things.
Could it be the itaste.
Anyone got there's today....?

Hi miggz sorry there isn't any left , for those who are waiting for them , I can't put up the tracking codes , the most important thing I asked her to do was bring me the receipts... she binned them! So just sit tight they'll be there soon :)

Hi miggz sorry there isn't any left , for those who are waiting for them , I can't put up the tracking codes , the most important thing I asked her to do was bring me the receipts... she binned them! So just sit tight they'll be there soon :)

I sure hope most your buyers paid by paypal goods option so that they an reclaim their money if they end up missing in the post.

Oye darth you take that back or I'll have to get the bananas out :D if you blokes got off your lazy backsides and looked after your own bizniz we wouldn't have to run around cocking up on your behalf, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom