What's new

ORIGEN Genesis V2 by norbert

ukvaperdude the purists will always say you're gotta use mesh in a gennie but I have to disagree, microcoil and cotton for me every time,it just works, no hotspots, no dry hits with jap cotton,sorted

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

ElsaBubs if I can grab another when vapist have them you can have the one I have now. Pinky promise!

censored.jpg
big benson is utterly wrong, and this is why drastic action has to be taken to protect vapers from your offensive image ukvaperdude

@big benson is utterly wrong, and this is why drastic action has to be taken to protect vapers from your offensive image @ukvaperdude
On most gennies I take the purist stance I have to agree. Mainly because gennies are designed to get the best out of mesh and for mesh to get the best out of them. (Or rope)
And it seems pointless to spend £100+ on a genesis and then stuff it with cotton.
I would feel the same about mesh in a Kayfun for example.
Cotton/Silica tanks are again designed to get he best out of cotton or silica and for silica or cotton to get the best out of them.

Then you've got a new cross breed.

The Rose v2 - designed to be versatile and work with cotton, silica and mesh.

The Squape R also fits in to this category (although I thought it was wank)

Now, the Origen Genesis v2...

Although Genesis by name, not quite so Genesis by nature.
And this too, kind of fits in to the super versatile new category.

For a start, it is basically an Origen dripper with a tank attached.

Now don't get ME wrong, I will be building mine in genesis mode when I get it. But I will certainly be giving it a bash in cotton mode too.

i mean, what genesis has bin lid air holes on it? And not only that, variable ones!

Genesis atomizers are typically in the past when it comes to versatility and options. They are very much a one way atomizer. Which is a big reason why I've never got on with them greatly. A 1mm air hole is hell to me. 1.5-2mm is acceptable.
I always felt the hellfire and RSM stuff was stupidly overpriced and forgot about a big chunk of the market. Because I'm not guna drill a £130 Atty. For that money I expect an Atomizer to have adjustable air flow, or at least have an air hole size that I am happy with.
The In'ax was the one for me, 1.5mm static airhole and performed and tasted like a dream. But this could be another winner. Dual micro mesh with an airy draw mmmmmmm. Oh fuck I just came in my pants.

i mean, what genesis has bin lid air holes on it?

I have nothing useful to contribute to this thread, I just read that as Bin Laden air holes and if you come in here and find me giggling like an idiot that's why... PS I changed my mind, can you bring me my sunbox, I can't be arsed to move and go look for it ;)

I knew that cotton thing would piss you lot off. Lol

LOL - fuck me, I didn't realise it was wrong to post a picture of a genie with cotton in it!? Thing is, cotton is what I prefer as its the only one (out of mesh, SS Rope and cotton) that doesn't leak when it's in my pocket, or when I sometimes leave it on my desk and it falls over, or when I have to lie it down in the car or I'm dancing (like I fucking dance) or whatever involves any movement!!!

Appreciate that it might not be the purist thing to do, I shall refrain from posting pics if needs be :)

Gotta be honest, it's almost like I persevere with both mesh and SS Rope because I read and hear all the time they're "better". Saying that, I am using my Origen with the mesh in right now and Rise from Ruthless is rather tasty.

I still use my Kanger Turbo's more than any other device. They're the fucking bomb. Shall I get my coat on my way out chaps/chappesses? :)

Genuine question Sam - why?
I already said in the same post lol.
there are top quality silica/cotton atties that's whole design process has been around what's best for that wicking material.

genesis atties are designed around what is best for mesh.

so to go buy a hellfire or a rocket for example and stuff it with cotton or silica just seems daft because your not guna get the same kind of Vape that you would get if you spent similar money on a silica/cotton based atty.

plus silica/cotton atties seem to be more advanced and versatile, variable airflow etc.

i did also state though that the Origen genesis kind of fits into a new category that has been formed of versatile atties that can take and have been designed to take any wicking matierial you Throw at them.

Back
Top Bottom