What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

you wont regret it, mine arrived at lunchtime & the flavour is exactly the same as black version, i been using mine all day & no sign of moisture
I tried the 0.8 Pro version with the same freebase liquid, but the flavour is almost muted. There is a huge difference compared to the 0.8 Black version. I don't know if I got a faulty pod or if the Pro version is more like the Blue one in terms of flavour.

some more SXMini Pro pods from EC1 already had one on the go since monday & love em :)

Attachments

• sxpxpro.jpg
    sxpxpro.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 0
I tried the 0.8 Pro version with the same freebase liquid, but the flavour is almost muted. There is a huge difference compared to the 0.8 Black version. I don't know if I got a faulty pod or if the Pro version is more like the Blue one in terms of flavour.
well ive been using 0.8 Pro version since monday & using legiox roseus custard salts longfill & flavour is full on for me, just like when im using the 0.8 black, the blue versions was utter shite & strangled all the flavour & glad i only bought 1 pack of those as they ended up in the bin.

Just a thought, you ain't using 70/30 with these are you

Just a thought, you ain't using 70/30 with these are you
I've been using 50/50 and 70/30 on 0.8 Black version and it works fine and full of flavour. right now with 0.8 Pro I'm using 50/50 but flavour drops dramatically

Back
Top Bottom